Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Vaseline, Best Mositure Combo?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Title, tried it today and have ridiculous glowing skin, looking hella collagen rich and soft maxxed

I read olive oil and Vaseline a potent moisturising combo, just wondering if anyone had experience with this or is it a cope tier skincare?

Ofc I use cleaner and SPF on top

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend, likenesss and N1666
wtf is this cocktail nigger
only use spf50 the other things are cope

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
So you don’t cleanse, moisturise or anything like that? Thread is serious bro. I’m simply asking if it is an effective moisturising combination, as my skin literally has never looked better.

Put a little more effort into your replies on serious threads in future please :)

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and AspiringMogger
So you don’t cleanse, moisturise or anything like that? Thread is serious bro. I’m simply asking if it is an effective moisturising combination, as my skin literally has never looked better.

Put a little more effort into your replies on serious threads in future please :)
Iam serious and i just told you what i use.

Iam serious and i just told you what i use.
Only spf 50 is what you use?

That’s lowkey ridiculous advice, it is well documented that the ideal (minimum) you should use is a cleanser, moisturiser and SPF

I appreciate you personally only use spf but looking through your account I can see you’ve not been here for long which probably means you’re quite young

It doesn’t address my question however but thanks for your input and I believe I correctly understand what you are saying even though I disagree that it is enough skincare

I wouldn’t use virgin olive oil on my skin, sounds like it would just clog pores and do more harm than good.

This study says it shouldn’t be used ^

I’d highly suggest you use “Vanicream Moisturiser”, it is very similar to Vaseline but a lot more effective and sounds like something you’d want

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, AspiringMogger and Lev Peshkov
wtf Lev I haven't seen u on this forum in years

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I wouldn’t use virgin olive oil on my skin, sounds like it would just clog pores and do more harm than good.

This study says it shouldn’t be used ^

I’d highly suggest you use “Vanicream Moisturiser”, it is very similar to Vaseline but a lot more effective and sounds like something you’d want
Vanicream seems good, I’d possibly still use Vaseline to entrap the moisture as it gives a glowing skin look which is brilliant and cheap

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Especially during summer. In my experience applying oils during the day when you’re active is a bad idea cause it dries out.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Lev Peshkov and N1666
wtf Lev I haven't seen u on this forum in years
I wasted so much time in my youth, I’m actually making an effort now to actively ascend to the next tier of looks, I’m learning, working and looksmaxxing

Just tryna make a good life these days :)

Especially during summer. In my experience applying oils during the day when you’re active is a bad idea cause it dries out.
It is the first time trying it today, but from my understanding I’ll probably continue the Vaseline use and also use a professional moisturiser as the oil doesn’t seem so smart

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and AspiringMogger
I wasted so much time in my youth, I’m actually making an effort now to actively ascend to the next tier of looks, I’m learning, working and looksmaxxing

Just tryna make a good life these days :)
yeah, ikwym back in 2020 .org was just filled with banter, so much wasted time, do you still like to the forum compared to the old .org?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Lev Peshkov
yeah, ikwym back in 2020 .org was just filled with banter, so much wasted time, do you still like to the forum compared to the old .org?
It’s much lower quality now, lots of TikTok kids and low effort responses. Like for example I post a serious thread in looksmax and the first reply is this imbecile telling me to only use SPF :lul::lul:

it seems there isn’t really new developments most threads I reference to date back to 2021 which I’d classify as useful

And the off topic section is now horrendous.

However this forum always will hold a place in my heart, one of the rare and only useful websites left on the internet tbhngl

And jfl yeah bro 2020 was lockdown and I was young I wasn’t really in a position to looksmax then but I have enough money and time to focus now which is positive

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
It’s much lower quality now, lots of TikTok kids and low effort responses. Like for example I post a serious thread in looksmax and the first reply is this imbecile telling me to only use SPF :lul::lul:

it seems there isn’t really new developments most threads I reference to date back to 2021 which I’d classify as useful

However this forum always will hold a place in my heart, one of the rare and only useful websites left on the internet tbhngl

And jfl yeah bro 2020 was lockdown and I was young I wasn’t really in a position to looksmax then but I have enough money and time to focus now which is positive
yeah, i def agree with you, tiktok killed .org, 2020 .org was something else though, i was a brokie as well so its good to finally start hard maxxing and doing some real looksmaxes

so many brainlets now as well lol, at least incels.is ins't over-run with tiktokcels yet

• +1

Im a newgen but ive browsed the old threads and i can say that some of the new ones are much better, especially the ones made from Orc, Pneumo, Clavicular amd Norwood

• +1
Like the first guy I only use sunscreen too

Title, tried it today and have ridiculous glowing skin, looking hella collagen rich and soft maxxed

I read olive oil and Vaseline a potent moisturising combo, just wondering if anyone had experience with this or is it a cope tier skincare?

Ofc I use cleaner and SPF on top
Won't that clog your pores and make your nose inflated?

• +1
Im a newgen but ive browsed the old threads and i can say that some of the new ones are much better, especially the ones made from Orc, Pneumo, Clavicular amd Norwood
Early 2023 threads mog into oblivion

Won't that clog your pores and make your nose inflated?
Vasoline doesn’t clog pores, it only traps what moisture the skin has in. I imagine if you have oily skin already it traps the oil in aswell potentially leading to acne but I don’t have that problem. It’s mainly for aesthetics and keeping skin hydrated I need help with as usually have normal dry skin nothing exemplary
I haven’t read these threads maybe you could link a source? And generally speaking the ratio of good to shit threads seem much more prominent as I haven’t seen these threads, they seem to be buried
yeah, i def agree with you, tiktok killed .org, 2020 .org was something else though, i was a brokie as well so its good to finally start hard maxxing and doing some real looksmaxes

so many brainlets now as well lol, at least incels.is ins't over-run with tiktokcels yet
jfl I like incel.is tiny bit doomerish so I only lurk

Not only SPF 50, use SPF+ PA++++ to get protection from the sun.
Nacific sun essence uv protection is the best one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and lestoa