Extraversion is simply having low ego or extremely high narcissism

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Dravidian-Mongoloid Legend
When I nuke my ego I get extraverted and enjoy talking to even homeless people

when i feel high narcy after stroking my zygos or something i feel the same

Most people have a baseline chemical structure which gives to epiphenomena voodoo type terms like "ego" , such as higher baseline glutamate signalling, lower GABA, changes in MAO (usually due to bullying or shitty parenting), high 5 ht2 activity etc.

The only difference is when ego is nuked ur more likely to actually be fun to be around (a cuck) and when narcy ur patrick bateman style where you have convos with only high status men w similar outlook on life as you .

its only when between that you get socially defeated lion meme cos ur body doesnt know where it is in hierarchy and gets confused.

-BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, laaltin, Apparition and 6 others
brahminboss leaked
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, laaltin, Kaari and 2 others
Low ego? You need high you retard

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Low ego? You need high you retard
"The only difference is when ego is nuked ur more likely to actually be fun to be around"

When I nuke my ego I get extraverted and enjoy talking to even homeless people

when i feel high narcy after stroking my zygos or something i feel the same

Most people have a baseline chemical structure which gives to epiphenomena voodoo type terms like "ego" , such as higher baseline glutamate signalling, lower GABA, changes in MAO (usually due to bullying or shitty parenting), high 5 ht2 activity etc.

The only difference is when ego is nuked ur more likely to actually be fun to be around (a cuck) and when narcy ur patrick bateman style where you have convos with only high status men w similar outlook on life as you .

its only when between that you get socially defeated lion meme cos ur body doesnt know where it is in hierarchy and gets confused.

-BrahminBoss
When I took amphetamines I was low inhib and Rizzler but cant pin if any of these two happened

Maybe narcy? I felt self sufficient like the trick for me was unlocking a "dgaf about your opinion" mindset

• +1
When I took amphetamines I was low inhib and Rizzler but cant pin if any of these two happened

Maybe narcy? I felt self sufficient like the trick for me was unlocking a "dgaf about your opinion" mindset
Effect of amphetamines, affects dopamine reuptake inhibitor and may cause aggresion though

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
This is very true

Some high iq types will be less confident from over thinking

And some will be more condident from higher intellectual ego

I've seen this is numerology tbh :feelsmage:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
my oneitis was extroverted due to a life of positive reinforcement and low cotisol

• +1