Extreme APT AND LORDOSIS HEIGHT GAIN

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
i went from 5,9 to 6,0.8 (Bassically 6,1) in 6 months from fixing my extreme lordosis
Screenshot 2024 06 20 212304

this isnt me but he gained 3 inches, it looks like 4 or 5 but that's cuz his wasn't in the same place and phone positioning

Howd u fix the extreme lordosis

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
i did glute, hastring, and ab exercise everday. I then did exercise to make my hip flexors less tight. I did this everday for 6 days a week for 6 months. mine was extremely bad btw, because i sued to suck my stomach as kid cuz i was fat. most people only lose an inch or 2
could-i-gain-3-inches-from-reversing-this-v0-lcgu830kus6d1.png

this was my back 8 months ago

this was

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, fuse, iam good boy and 7 others
i did glute, hastring, and ab exercise everday. I then did exercise to make my hip flexors less tight. I did this everday for 6 days a week for 6 months. mine was extremely bad btw, because i sued to suck my stomach as kid cuz i was fat. most people only lose an inch or 2

this was
my belly button was so far away from ym dick back then bro, i had to slouch to walk, it also affect my neck posture lic ka mother fucker, i gained 3.3 inches in height.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and dervw4cenks
my belly button was so far away from ym dick back then bro, i had to slouch to walk, it also affect my neck posture lic ka mother fucker, i gained 3.3 inches in height.
Damn wtf that's extremely severe. No wonder

Damn wtf that's extremely severe. No wonder
yeah im 6,1 now. It affects running and leg strength i went from leg pressing 3 plates on each side to 7. went from a 7:30 mile time to a 5:30

Yh that's a very rare case, most guys can maybe get 1cm if they're lucky.

• +1
yeah, did you see the picture of me in this thread. its above

only people with the actual condtion which isnt alot

bump thread

this was
Damn bro did you notice difference in your jaw and face too

• +1
Damn bro did you notice difference in your jaw and face too
i mog now after puberty ill dm u pics. Is this satire or u actually aksing.

this was
Woah how did you then masturbate? Jacking off you dick

Tell us you story and methodess u usedd

Woah how did you then masturbate? Jacking off you dick

Tell us you story and methodess u usedd
i would jsut sloach tbh. Do u have this stuff too. I did glute, hamstring, and ab body weight exercise. Like bodyweight squats,, dead bugs, hip thrust body weight. Made me a lot more athletic too. i ru na 5;30 mile now

Nice seeing u transformation , keep going brotha😍😍🩷🩷

• +1
Nice seeing u transformation , keep going brotha😍😍💚💚
i hit late puberty too, justl2 years ago i was 5,5 1/2. They said ill grow until 19-22. SOw about 2-3 more inches of height. I only hit puberty begigng of high school.

this was
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongongfr and fuse
1cm can be the difference between 6’1 to 6’2 so it’s still important.

• +1

this was
wtf :lul:

you could have at least put some pants on so we didn't have to see your bare ass cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, JohnDoe and ongongfr

this was
10 degree camera angle difference and this is CP jfl mirin

• +1
wtf :lul:

you could have at least put some pants on so we didn't have to see your bare ass cheeks
it dosent look the same with pants, this pic is from 8 months ago too so idk

• +1
Reactions: N1666
10 degree camera angle difference and this is CP jfl mirin
10 degrees? wym. i t dosent add a difference, oyu cant actually see my ass cheeks so no its not. Im 6,1 now too

10 degrees? wym. i t dosent add a difference, oyu cant actually see my ass cheeks so no its not. Im 6,1 now too
10 degrees camera angle difference would make ur asscheeks or dick visible is what i meant

• +1
10 degrees camera angle difference would make ur asscheeks or dick visible is what i meant
oh yeah, thats why i did that

i mog now after puberty ill dm u pics. Is this satire or u actually aksing.
Not satire , I know the significance that posture plays in one’s looks. Even rn I am tryna strengthened my glutes, hamstrings and abs. Do send the pics bro. Also did u had an overbite when u had that severe apt