Extreme BLACKPILL for OLDCEL SUBHUMANS[broke down crying in my closet]

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Chairman of the Looksmax Emma Roberts fanclub
Background:
-incel
-ugly as hell
-zero prospects in life
previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-...-my-house-by-my-mother.1161251/#post-17236950

I had a meltdown talking to my mother. I cannot even bring myself to face her at the moment after the recent events with the girl coming over. She texted me asking me to talk to her and this is the conversation that ensued:
IMG 3962
IMG 3963
IMG 3964

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I am terrified to interact with her and thinking about slicing my throat with a knife I have

I am trapped in my worthless little cuck closet and have nowhere to escape
I am too scared to even make noise like I’m some utterly pathetic prey animal

Looksmaxxing can help some people but for people like me there just was never any hope
I’m too ugly
Too dumb
Too Nigger
Too pathetic
I cant win no matter what I do and that’s just the truth

some people were born lucky
and others would have been luckier if they were never born

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, yyy, uksucks and 12 others
@_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, truthhurts, halloweed and 1 other person
just wait a bit longer, ww3 is just around the corner

it will be fun

none of your incel shit will matter very soon
I cannot wait for ww3
i need this all to be eradicated along with my incel sorrows

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sportsmogger, maxilofailo and 1 other person
Background:
-incel
-ugly as hell
-zero prospects in life
previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-...-my-house-by-my-mother.1161251/#post-17236950

I had a meltdown talking to my mother. I cannot even bring myself to face her at the moment after the recent events with the girl coming over. She texted me asking me to talk to her and this is the conversation that ensued:
View attachment 3193997View attachment 3193998View attachment 3193999

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I am terrified to interact with her and thinking about slicing my throat with a knife I have

I am trapped in my worthless little cuck closet and have nowhere to escape
I am too scared to even make noise like I’m some utterly pathetic prey animal

Looksmaxxing can help some people but for people like me there just was never any hope
I’m too ugly
Too dumb
Too Nigger
Too pathetic
I cant win no matter what I do and that’s just the truth

some people were born lucky
and others would have been luckier if they were never born
It will get worse boyo or better idk. Read some philosophical pessimism if you want to feel understood amidst the oceans of delusional optimism and of course, your pain. Start here:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Kroker and TheLookInYourEyes
Hop on test + mast
I notice strong mental benefits from it in terms of wellbeing and confidence, which I think you need in order to start your looksmaxxing journey.

From there improve Halos first example having good eyebrows make them better. If your 15% bodyfat get down to 10%. etc etc etc

If you sit on this forum and rot ofc its gonna be over. DO SOMETHING. DO SOMETHING BIG

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, halloweed and Nirvana
Previous thread:
Hop on test + mast
I notice strong mental benefits from it in terms of wellbeing and confidence, which I think you need in order to start your looksmaxxing journey.

From there improve Halos first example having good eyebrows make them better. If your 15% bodyfat get down to 10%. etc etc etc

If you sit on this forum and rot ofc its gonna be over. DO SOMETHING. DO SOMETHING BIG
i dont even have low T or anything
I have 750ng/dl on my last test and I didn’t even sleep + had been fasting for 24 hours
i had high estrogen though
i just constantly feel like a weak abused cuckold

AI generated TL;DR

The poster, a 25-year-old self-identified incel, expresses deep emotional distress after a confrontation with his mother following a recent interaction with a girl. He feels trapped, worthless, and hopeless, contemplating self-harm. He reflects on his perceived lack of prospects and attractiveness, believing that self-improvement methods like "looksmaxxing" won't help him. The overall tone conveys despair and a sense of unfairness in life.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, EverythingMattersCel, truthhurts and 4 others
Y do u word it like that, I can’t help but laugh

“I am trapped in my worthless little cuck closet and have nowhere to escape”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and TheLookInYourEyes
Y do u word it like that, I can’t help but laugh

“I am trapped in my worthless little cuck closet and have nowhere to escape”
This is my current view, son

IMG 3967

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, nofap and truthhurts
dropping some blue pills so she can sink her hooks in me
IMG 3968
IMG 3969

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055
This is some of the lowest T shit I've ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Elijah_leo, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I do not have the cognitive aptitude to succeed in life.

I am mulatto which is a failo to women if you are sub 6-7 and I am already unattractive.
IMG 3973

i am extremely weak and have low T behavior. i fear other people immensely and i naturally submit because i know that i can NOT compete

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Imretarded? and NZb6Air

I am mulatto which is a failo to women if you are sub 6-7 and I am already unattractive.View attachment 3194131

i am extremely weak and have low T behavior. i fear other people immensely and i naturally submit because i know that i can NOT compete
just take E @Rea @Imretarded?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Imretarded?, StarvedEpi and 1 other person

I am mulatto which is a failo to women if you are sub 6-7 and I am already unattractive.View attachment 3194131

you dont look like the guy u linked btw, u look like a dark skinned algerian if anything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and TheLookInYourEyes
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, widdi and NZb6Air
Hop on test + mast

Exactly what I was thinking why niggas reading my mind today

what all these red black watever pill shit does to a mf.......
cant you just be a normal person and talk to your mom, cant you just chill you fuckin retard lol
I only read those prints I have no idea what is going on but you sound like a retard with these talks and this avi lol become normal fucker

take some ritalin concerta to see what happens, maybe you just have cronically bad mood, take this shit and your thoughts and mood will change, you will see, TAKE IT, I'm ordering you, go to a psychiatrist, get the prescription and take this damn drug. It worked for me.

Previous thread:

i dont even have low T or anything
I have 750ng/dl on my last test and I didn’t even sleep + had been fasting for 24 hours
i had high estrogen though
i just constantly feel like a weak abused cuckold
idgaf your rotting gang. Either listen or don't
The Mast will enhance your mood a fuck ton and mask estrogenic sides if your highly estrogenic.You need test to reap the benefits.
Once your mood is better your gonna wanna do something not boring (like rotting). Just the inherit effects of Test + mast

From there tbh the rest is history. Your gonna have high energy, music is gonna sound so good etc etc etc.
Now use that energy for LOOKMAXXING. Play into your Halos, buy AF1s for height boost, go play a sport outside or anywhere and try to JOIN A GUY FRIEND GROUP. Go clubbing together, pull btcxs etc etc etc

After 20weeks you will be unrecognizable mentally and physically, 40% chance you lose your v card aswell (ur pretty fucked mentally at the current moment thats why its not 90% + idk your bf% , height, ratios etc etc. but if your this fucked mentally id assume your recessed af)

Goodluck

• +1
Reactions: boss8055