Deleted member 17430

Manlet

• Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I can't say I didn't watch because I might watch in the future

This dude has such a nasally recessed voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Deleted member 15164, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
as much as I hate andrew I admire his arrogance and his ability to point shit like this out. Still mogs a bluepiller retard to oblivion and back

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Baldingman1998
as much as I hate andrew I admire his arrogance and his ability to point shit like this out. Still mogs a bluepiller retard to oblivion and back
andrew doesnt look that good. Looks like an egg headed man. But ig his personality and money Nd Fame/Status Nd Physical Prowess makes him like that of a Chad!πŸ€™

Tbh chad doesnt need 2 have qualifications like Andrew to slay the same girls he's slayin tbh!πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

Looks=everything isnt it?

andrew doesnt look that good. Looks like an egg headed man. But ig his personality and money Nd Fame/Status Nd Physical Prowess makes him like that of a Chad!πŸ€™

Tbh chad doesnt need 2 have qualifications like Andrew to slay the same girls he's slayin tbh!πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

Looks=everything isnt it?
just to clarify, i don't think he LITERALLY mogs anyone. He is not physically attractive at all. I mean the stuff he says mogs the stuff bluepilled idiots spit out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
just to clarify, i don't think he LITERALLY mogs anyone. He is not physically attractive at all. I mean the stuff he says mogs the stuff bluepilled idiots spit out
he's like 6ft 4 and jacked bruh

TLDR, OP?
@Tyrion!