EXTREMELY brutal encounter with girl in my class

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Hopefully im doing well
Couple months ago in my high school art class I was sitting and behind me was a girl telling a story to her friends about how she got fucked by her bf. Me and my subhuman friend start laughing about it, and she hears us and says “keep laughing, we know this will never happen to you” everyday since I’ve been thinking about this BRUTAL encounter.

The flashbacks have ruined my whole FUCKING week

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xeqri, ROTTING, rand anon and 1 other person
Cut her head off and put it on a stick and write who’s laughing now using her blood I’m serious it’s the only way

• +1
Reactions: zura and GabachoCopium
shouldve talked shit instead of laughing. its an incel trait to giggle in the back, just start saying out of pocket shit, make her disturbed for life and keep a straight face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, zura, rand anon and 2 others
shouldve talked shit instead of laughing. its an incel trait to giggle in the back, just start saying out of pocket shit, make her disturbed for life and keep a straight face
Me and my subhuman friend were calling her “fatherless”but our low T voices made it worse

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Me and my subhuman friend were calling her “fatherless” and “ran through” but our low T voices made it worse
highschool activitys, sounds cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and GabachoCopium