Oops

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
prison

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15698
What went wrong?
She was recessed but now looks worse
It looks like she had prognathism to start with and the CCW rotation of the maxilla needed to unblock the mandible (to advance it) + forward advancement exacerbated the chimp mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and bwrauycnee
Holy fuck why did he even touch her nose, It looks atrocious. How A hasn't lost his license yet is beyond me, but i guess that's just Russia for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Mewton, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
She still looks better

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Equilibrium, WhiteGoodman, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Bananamaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Deleted member 2729, n0rthface and 6 others
One of the scariest results I've seen so far on this forum. Her jawline became rounded, how was that possible?
Seems to always happen to some extent. Low cut Bsso never looks 100% natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and WhiteGoodman
What went wrong?
She was recessed but now looks worse
Actually she only lacked chin projection. Her maxilla, midface, zygos were decently forward grown already.

Should have only had genio. But instead she got like 15 mm of advancement for almost non recessed jaws. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
She has almost zero visible ramus, both before and after. Is this a sign that ramus length is an indication of potential for a good bimax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
Should have only had genio. But instead she got like 15 mm of advancement for almost non recessed jaws. :lul:
She probably had an account on looksmax, and was diagnosed with recessed maxilla... :feelstastyman::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Mongolianmaxxed.

nvm @OldVirgin , dont go to this surgeon, he is trash, you need to find another better russian surgeon who is gonna operate on you, this guy is a butcher and only cares about $$$

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786
dr.A? andreischev ?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot and subhuman incel
@Acromegaly_Chad what went wrong?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY what went wrong?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
im legit scared now of my bimax. it can either ascend you hard or make you subhuman, its such a gamble. but i need it anyway for my sleep apnea and health, so i have no choice @LooksOverAll @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and WhiteGoodman
wtf, he is like top surgeon in russia :(
russia is a 3rd world country, what do you expect? they regressed heavily after cold war, they got overtaken by USA by a large margin.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 2729
no ramus
high gonial angle like toodly
over advancement imo

her midface is too much behind now looks like a banana needs midface implants. thats the risk

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8165 and subhuman incel
im legit scared now of my bimax. it can either ascend you hard or make you subhuman, its such a gamble. but i need it anyway for my sleep apnea and health, so i have no choice @LooksOverAll @OldVirgin
I don't see anything wrong. Looks like a great result. Bimax is for strictly functional results.

Read the comments here. Everyone agrees.

• JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, lasthope, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
I don't see anything wrong. Looks like a great result. Bimax is for strictly functional results.

what you mean with everyone agrees? that everyone thinks it looks like shit or good? he shouldnt have gotten so much upper jaw movement, more lower jaw recession i think. but then on the other hand, there are surgeries that turn out like this that give me hope

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
what you mean with everyone agrees? that everyone thinks it looks like shit or good? he shouldnt have gotten so much upper jaw movement, more lower jaw recession i think. but then on the other hand, there are surgeries that turn out like this that give me hope

He's the best bimax result ever. He had a tall ramus and decent ratios before though.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
He's the best bimax result ever. He had a tall ramus and decent ratios before though.
why does the russian girl look not good though? small ramus? not enough ccw? mandible not straight enough? too much advanacement?

Holy fuck why did he even touch her nose, It looks atrocious. How A hasn't lost his license yet is beyond me, but i guess that's just Russia for you.
why you know he touched her nose? isnt the nose change just from the upper jaw movement?

why does the russian girl look not good though? small ramus? not enough ccw? mandible not straight enough? too much advanacement?
Too much advancement.

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., volcelfatcel, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
im getting 15mm bsso, is it over for me?
No, its too much, you will look just like the botched girl. But if you do surgery in russia everything will be safe and you improve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, n0rthface, Toth's thot and 4 others
Consult multiple doctors. If the pics @OldVirgin showed me were you, then you need at least 30mm.
He needs to either get LL or LR
none of this matters if he is not 5'9" like stallone. @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
He needs to either get LL or LR
none of this matters if he is not 5'9" like stallone. @OldVirgin
im 5'11 but if i kneel down a bit and walk barefoot im 5'9. LR is unneeeded. bimax on the other hand...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and volcelfatcel
im 5'11 but if i kneel down a bit and walk barefoot im 5'9. LR is unneeeded. bimax on the other hand...
You need Lr asap
It’s being 5’9” or death.
@OldVirgin made a great post about the phenomenon that happened in rocky where Stallone looked as tall as 6’5” Lundgren.

being 5’9” is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, n0rthface, .👽. and 2 others
You need Lr asap
@OldVirgin made a great post about the phenomenon that happened in rocky where Stallone looked as tall as 6’5” Lundgren.

being 5’9” is ideal.
ok i give in, but i think i need to shorten my torso rather than my legs, my legs arent that long anyway, or shortening my neck would also be an option.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Li ain't no magician, that guy's just literally one in a million case

• +1
You need Lr asap

being 5’9” is ideal.
i think Stallone is not a real human
it was a prototype of what ideal male should look like, made by american scientists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, n0rthface, Toth's thot and 3 others
why you know he touched her nose? isnt the nose change just from the upper jaw movement?
Yes, i meant indirectly as in "why did he go so far as to alter her nasal tip"

• +1
@Acromegaly_Chad what went wrong?
@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY what went wrong?
We don't know what her bite was but it looks like a class 2 case.
Did some quick morphs and in her after she'd need taller ramus and higher nose bridge for it to look good. This is 1.5 months after surgery so especially in the upper lip there's still some swelling.
Otherwise her initial movements should have been smaller, CCW Rotation with barely any maxillary advancement would have done a better job.

This is what happens if you don't understand what matters in jaw surgery. And Dr. A probably doesn't have a clue eithet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786

Same shit with this guy, way too much maxillary advancement, his midface and under eye area are totally underdeveloped and recessed, his nose way too small.
He'd needed a small maxillary advancement, premolar extraction in the mandible (which allows to pull back the frontal mandibular dental arch by up to 5mm) and a mandibular set back plus reduction genio for the remaining distance.

Fuck that's so brutal to see these cases. They could have been saved if they used this forum

• +1
Don't worry, you are an easy fix as a guy as recessed as you is a relatively straight forward case, just get advancement bro :soy:

• JFL
that russian cunt such an asshole. i remember that clown keep bashing Dr.Eppley for moronic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
that russian cunt such an asshole. i remember that clown keep bashing Dr.Eppley for moronic reasons.
who is best surgeon in russia? i think dr.A is, his is top tier, + bad results even taban and eppley have, so its not like there are bad surgerons in russia
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and Ronaldo37
who is best surgeon in russia? i think dr.A is, his is top tier, + bad results even taban and eppley have, so its not like there are bad surgerons in russia
@subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Nigga turned into a thai hooker :lul:

• JFL