Extremely deviated nasal septum

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So as some of you may already know I have my CT and MRI scans on my own PC and have the surgical analysis software downloaded. Today I actually wanted to simulate a bimax outcome (my palate is extremely high with means the surgeon will have to make a super high Lefort 1 which is lifefuel tbh) but then I took a closer look at the coronal and axial plane.

Turns out my nasal septum is totally fucked up. It's actually so crooked and deviated that at some spots it EVEN CLOSES the right nasal passage.

NO WONDER I WAS A HARDCORE MOUTHBREATHER DURING CHILDHOOD AND EARLY YOUTH. NO WONDER I HAVE TO USE NOSE SPRAY 5 TIMES PER DAY.

I'll call my maxfac tomorrow to get a septoplasty by the end of the week to get this shit fixed ASAP.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88, never_lucky and ManzareK
deviated septum is liffuel cause insurance covers everything and if you go to a surgeon who can do multiple procedures you save alot
hope your not american or insurance pays for you

i had septoplasty and it was done by ENT not sure if a maxfac does the surgery, I'm from america and i got it free cuz insurance
the recovery is shitty few days, then its just being uncomfortable throughout the day because they put stuff inside your nose

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad