(EXTREMELY IMPORTANT) Is it likely I will and be able to hardmaxx. And what else should I do

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Temp. Banned
Brutal brutal. I am a 15 year old white male (5”9) who is sadly somewhere in LTN (sad). I’ve had flaws in my life, I’ve had a palate expander; braces; 2 tooth extractions which is god awful. I got the “NUSS” procedure to fix my subhuman Pectus as well. My parents both work in upstate New York in the United States, and make decent money. They have a college fund for me which has $10k in it at the moment. However as you would’ve guess I would want to fly to turkey and Hardmaxx. Or Poland or something. I have Citizenship in Poland and Denmark; so I am considering Poland more, but if turkey is better let me know.

MY FAILOS. Ugh. Where do I even start. I don’t think I have super overly round orbitals, but I believe that my eyes are prey eyes. I was thinking I would do Orbital Decompression? Or what do you guys think is almond eye surgery better?

2. Bad jaw. A bit recessed maxilla and chin. Side profile looks just like ATTATCHED IMAGE NO. 1. Do you know the procedure he got?

3. My mouth is a bit narrow, I wish it was wide, and I don’t know if surgery can even fix that.

4. Inward gonians. I was thinking after I got structural work done I would get implants for my face.

5. Heigh. Below 6 foot, I’d need to make my face HTN in order to be Christian bale American psycho level of respect. Which I hope is possible.

HALOS: few. My nose is decent, my eye spacing is ideal, high set cheekbones, good forehead, Good eyebrows. And cubids bow. And a wide skull that isn’t a small skull. I also have wide shoulders.

My side profile looks nearly identical to the photo down below, and the before picture. I really need to know if these surgeries are just a dream for me, or if it’s actually within reach. Let me know what the price of the procedures would be and how much money I should bring to the trip. I would hope to get these surgeries as soon as I can in life to live 7 years of prime living 22-29

p.S. don’t wanna sound mushy but I appreciate the help. I’m not willing to throw in the towel at my age just yet, and need all the help I can get. So I thank you for taking the time to interact with this

Attachments

• IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    714.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Costcosuperstore
every jaw surgery before/after pic has me stunned even after months of looking at them. its amazing how important the position of the lower jaw is for mogging

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Costcosuperstore
it looks like he got a BSSO+Genioplasty, or double jaw surgery its harder to tell if the maxilla has been moved

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and Costcosuperstore
pm @NZb6Air for hardmaxx advice

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and CookieGuy
it looks like he got a BSSO+Genioplasty, or double jaw surgery its harder to tell if the maxilla has been moved
Jfl It‘s not hard to tell if the maxilla has been moved. He obviously had Bimax, just look at the nose.