• +1
Reactions: watah, Danish_Retard, N1666 and 1 other person
hahahaa I’ll just starve myself or eat goylsop

Cooking is toxic anyways

I need raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
please some help me find

Does someone have good internet searching skills ?

Do you not have a local butcher? Supermarket raw meat isn't bad in most places, just don't eat the fat that's where the toxins are stored if there would be any in the first place. Drink lots of raw eggs as well to make up for fat, 5 minutes between each raw egg to digest everything as efficiently as possible.

It’s EE why is there no good source
Raw meat is cope, anyways raw fish is pretty easily available and will probably have the same effect tbh.

Do you not have a local butcher? Supermarket raw meat isn't bad in most places, just don't eat the fat that's where the toxins are stored if there would be any in the first place. Drink lots of raw eggs as well to make up for fat, 5 minutes between each raw egg to digest everything as efficiently as possible.
Someone I know took liver from butcher and got poisoning idk what to do

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Raw meat is cope, anyways raw fish is pretty easily available and will probably have the same effect tbh.
I have nothing to lose I’m already rock bottom with my life so better cope

Rothschilds banned all of the farm fresh raw meat and milk

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I have nothing to lose I’m already rock bottom with my life so better cope
Hop on PRIMO/MENT/TREN if you've got nothing to lose. atleast when you gymmaxx you get something to cope with

But why can I find in Romania but not in Moldova my country
Idk. Are there not any local farms nearby you can go to?

Hop on PRIMO/MENT/TREN if you've got nothing to lose. atleast when you gymmaxx you get something to cope with
That makes me even more of a slave , dependent on drugs. I would rather do the nature lifestyle and raw meat

• +1
Someone I know took liver from butcher and got poisoning idk what to do
Don't eat organs then, muscle meat should be fine, toxins aren't stored in muscles.

• +1
romania has big farm culture no?

If the animal is really toxic, toxins can get stuck in the liver, even muscles like we see with lots of chickens, but if you're eating red meat that almost never happens when it comes to muscles, the animal would have to be incredibly toxic for that to happen.

Do you know what symptoms the guy with food poisoning had? My original thought was that it could have just been detox.

If I were you I'd try a small piece of liver and see how you feel in a few hours.

Last edited:
  • +1
If the animal is really toxic, toxins can get stuck in the liver, even muscles like we see with lots of chickens, but if you're eating red meat that almost never happens when it comes to muscles, the animal would have to be incredibly toxic for that to happen.

Do you know what symptoms the guy with food poisoning had? My original thought was that it could have just been detox.

If I were you I'd try a small piece of liver and see how you feel in a few hours.
Diarheea for 1 week he had

• +1
Diarheea for 1 week he had
I'm assuming he was on a standard cooked diet, if that's the case it could have very well been detox, especially since your body just got introduced to a large amount of bacteria which it wasn't used to and used this bacteria and raw nutrients to carry out any stored toxins.

Take into account how the liver is, if it's very bitter don't eat it, if it's supposed to be fresh and it smells really bad don't eat it. It's normal for it to smell slightly after a few days due to fermentation but if you can't stand it, it's definitely toxic. Good liver should taste kind of sweet and irony, the colour should be red, not brown or gray unless it's old, then it begins to lose colour and taste sour, and usually slightly sweeter to me anyways.

• +1
Nigger you can cook the meat on an animal based diet,

You absolute goy, have you heard of the parasites

Nigger you can cook the meat on an animal based diet,

You absolute goy, have you heard of the parasites
they arent in muscle meat also safe source exists

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
  • +1