Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Danish_Retard, highT and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, Yerico7, Pumanator and 2 others
Why not just get genio when you look like this
Nice results tho

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and valhalar
when will some these fillermaxing scammers be ERed tbh?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Pumanator and Deleted member 2729
i am speechless even if its temporary, but still its oustanding
went from a incel to literally chad
his chin is essentially a giant abcess

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 2729
Looks human now. He should replicate those results with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Acromegaly_Chad and Danish_Retard
Looks human now. He should replicate those results with surgery.
He looks old, so i dont know if its worth it for him. Wearing braces and having months of recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
and in 8-10 months all of that will be gone and he'll go back to looking like shit
That's why I'm never using fillers. :( That would just be demoralizing. Plus, I've read that fillers are very sensitive to physical trauma.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
and in 8-10 months all of that will be gone and he'll go back to looking like shit
I got cheek fillers 2 years ago, and they are still at 70-80% of their strength.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
Yes fillers are legit for temporary ascension

However since that was in Brazil probably was expensive as fuck

Is Brazil expensive compared to mainland Europe (eg. Italy)? I thought that part of the appeal of a surgeon like Augusto Pary was his price compared to other surgeons.

Its Over when some high T Jamal jumps on his ass at 2am outside the liqour store and one punch deflates those jew balloons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, iwillbeflinch and Deleted member 15917
Looks heavily frauded to me. the 2nd guy looks like he is intentionally pulling his lower jaw into the neck to make him look more retarded/subhuman than he is.

Its impossible to fill so much volume in the jaw area. All this is frauded trash.

Same for the 1st guy, its not just a result of fillers. Did they fill his nose bridge also? Hard to believe it. He had multiple hardmaxx procedures, by the looks of it. Not fillers. More likely rhinoplasty + DJS or genioplasty (perhaps in combinations with fillers).

Last edited:
Looks heavily frauded to me. the 2nd guy looks like he is intentionally pulling his lower jaw into the neck to make him look more retarded/subhuman than he is.

Its impossible to fill so much volume in the jaw area. All this is frauded trash.

Same for the 1st guy, its not just a result of fillers. Did they fill his nose bridge also? Hard to believe it. He had multiple hardmaxx procedures, by the looks of it. Not fillers. More likely rhinoplasty + DJS or genioplasty (perhaps in combinations with fillers).
He also got fillers to his nose and cheeks. No rhinoplasty. I also did nose fillers and had a great result.

I got cheek fillers 2 years ago, and they are still at 70-80% of their strength.

2 years? I don't think that's possible

I got Radiesse (which is one of the longest durations) and it lasted 16/18 months at most

2 years? I don't think that's possible

I got Radiesse (which is one of the longest durations) and it lasted 16/18 months at most
Filler can last for over 10 years