Extremely sad that Amnesia no longer posts his 'slay' stories

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Like okay I caught this little Mexican manlet gypsy cooped up in his room alone at midnight on new years, takin up a tripod, turnin on the flash with timer, and then holdin up a martini to take the picture of the century.

To then proceed to autistically photoshop it to terra autistic gaze and skin quality

To then proceed to make a thread called 'Rate me at New Year's party' with this pic. JFLLLL

But that doesn't mean you can no longer post slay stories. So what if you got exposed as a loser? Why should that defer someone from bragging on an incel website?

@the BULL meanwhile has 10,000 videos of him shadow boxing, wearing spandex, or talking to the voices in his head, and he still remains headstrong and produly wears his inceldom tag to his collar.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, blatonslatt, vermillioncorefan and 20 others
What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, SecularIslamist and ReadBooksEveryday
I am so sick and tired of the anti ethnic hate all of you loser incels have projected upon this website and to Amnesia

You made him ashamed to be:
-Mexican
-Manlet (WEars 6 inch heels which ironically even mog woman heels)
-Beaner pheno
-Mass photoshopping (ironic cuz y'all suck off Crisick when he does it)

Prettyboy was similar in stats to this and left the website. Enjoy making another Forum legend leave the website cuz of y'alls racism. Hope y'all proud

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, deepfuckingvalue, piec and 7 others
The part about the bull is soo funny 😭 he really does only have the opposite of fraud pics on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 2 others
What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.
Shut the fuck up shitskin. I know I have been nice to you but this is a serious thread

WE need to talk about the .org bullying problem. No time for your bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Bushman, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Shut the fuck up shitskin. I know I have been nice to you but this is a serious thread

WE need to talk about the .org bullying problem. No time for your bullshit
Look man you got me ok i don't know how to make those giant cap words so i give up you win this time

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
@tinderhacker

And BuLL has always been the most schizo, paradoxical member of this place. We JFL'd at his rat ass coping when tied up with @averagejoe, but we all stood by his side when he was detective against the fraudery of bro, bro, brobrobro @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 1 other person
All the legit slay stories are from guys near 190cm. That's how I could tell it was all fake.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Danish_Smartass, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Like okay I caught this little Mexican manlet gypsy cooped up in his room alone at midnight on new years, takin up a tripod, turnin on the flash with timer, and then holdin up a martini to take the picture of the century.

To then proceed to autistically photoshop it to terra autistic gaze and skin quality

To then proceed to make a thread called 'Rate me at New Year's party' with this pic. JFLLLL
View attachment 2977863

But that doesn't mean you can no longer post slay stories. So what if you got exposed as a loser? Why should that defer someone from bragging on an incel website?

@the BULL meanwhile has 10,000 videos of him shadow boxing, wearing spandex, or talking to the voices in his head, and he still remains headstrong and produly wears his inceldom tag to his collar.
View attachment 2977880
the thread "amnesie maxxing" was probably the funniest or 2nd funniest thread ever jfl man

• JFL
the thread "amnesie maxxing" was probably the funniest or 2nd funniest thread ever jfl man

Some mods threatened to perma ban me for this post too JFLL

Won't say who but y'all know who it is.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
4190634 1718233637529

Why's his ass so perky tho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, bloomercel, Subhuman232 and 3 others
All the legit slay stories are from guys near 190cm. That's how I could tell it was all fake.
I find it hard to believe any “slayers” exist here. From memory the only real slayers were dudes that hit puberty and went from ugly duckling to mogger. Or found site through tik tok to brag. Typically all tall, roided or both

@larsanova @coldlightskin @loox @pneumocystosis @tyronelite @that chadlet beaner @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, jflsnowdzz, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

why the fuck should that be a reason for a ban? and i wouldn't know which mods

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

I always wanted to ask but dont want to make an entire post about it how bans are working on this site ? like u can shit talk extremely to others probably u wont get banned talk about extreme activites also wont get u banned what are the things if u do or say u will get banned ?

• +1
In all his years here amnesia never posted a single proof of a slay, no pics with a girl nothing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
He's Polish.

• JFL
Also
In all his years here amnesia never posted a single proof of a slay, no pics with a girl nothing
Because some looney incel actually doxxed one of his soon to be slays
@whiteissuperior

We will not however talk about how the 'slay' turned out to be some fentanyl addict with an overweight Mexican drugdealing boyfriend because a slay is a slay.

So of course you have to be careful when demented looney incels like @whiteissuperior are on the hunt. Sad that thread got deleted tho. but probs for the best

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, whiteissuperior, bloomercel and 3 others
And yet @averagejoe never could escape the end of accusations and he was the most mature and wisest out of the entire site. Complete night and day difference to what this disgrace of a shithole here is now.

Also

@whiteissuperior

We will not however talk about how the 'slay' turned out to be some fentanyl addict with an overweight Mexican drugdealing boyfriend because a slay is a slay.

So of course you have to be careful when demented looney incels like @whiteissuperior are on the hunt. Sad that thread got deleted tho. but probs for the best

So he did slay that Mexican Hairless Dog then? Sound.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Ok but the real question is:

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SCREAMING

• JFL
Also

@whiteissuperior

Some girl is lying in my bed as I respond to this post. I just gave her two rounds of back shots. Life is good

I’ll go back to being incel tomorrow tho. Inceldom resets every 24 hours tbh

• JFL
i didn’t even realize amnesia is a beaner. he’s an honorary white man

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back