Extrovert or Introvert has to do with attractiveness

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Ugly people are introverts because no one ever want to talk to them since a young age, which fucks up their future, because they keep that introverted attitude that developed at young age through their life, hence why people can say that it's over if you ascend at older age, because you are gonna be fucked socially regardless.

Extroverts are the way they are because thats how they were conditioned, being popular all their life, because everyone wants to talk to attractive people.

Water is wet, but I am just saying, even if you ascend at an older age, you will still be stuck an introvert, that can never change.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, N1c, Deleted member 7926 and 10 others
Never say never, as an introvert put yourself into more social situations and you will ascend, it will be easy if you have a good personality. Don't spread your negativeness.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 12270 and 11 others
Never say never, as an introvert put yourself into more social situations and you will ascend, it will be easy if you have a good personality. Don't spread your negativeness.

Cope more. No one can change from introvert to extrovert lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, EckhartTollemaxx, turkproducer and 1 other person
Defeatist cuck thread

@6ft5manlet bully this cuck relentlessly bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Highrise, stuckneworleans and 7 others
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 1464, Krezo and 2 others
Ugly people are introverts because no one ever want to talk to them since a young age, which fucks up their future, because they keep that introverted attitude that developed at young age through their life, hence why people can say that it's over if you ascend at older age, because you are gonna be fucked socially regardless.

Extroverts are the way they are because thats how they were conditioned, being popular all their life, because everyone wants to talk to attractive people.

Water is wet, but I am just saying, even if you ascend at an older age, you will still be stuck an introvert, that can never change.
or youre just as autistic as me and youve talked so much bullshit then realized that everyone is weirded out so i just shut my mouth

its way more than that

tbh jfl at this thread

jfl at a 6'5 guy saying its easy to go from introvert to extrovert. yeah if you're 6'5 it is. most guys aren't 6'5 and won't get the respect that a 6'5 dude gets

Well.Im introverted and Girls Still love me,
Even though sometimes I sit alone at school reading a book(Because Im not in the mood for company)
They still like me and show Heavy Iois.even though I look like a loser loner.
Introversion isnt death really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
jfl at a 6'5 guy saying its easy to go from introvert to extrovert. yeah if you're 6'5 it is. most guys aren't 6'5 and won't get the respect that a 6'5 dude gets
I was always called a giant in school lmfao in my country being very tall at a young age aint that cool you know. But rn I'm aight, its just people that always need to say "hurr durr do u play basketball?"

i think you can be introverted and good looking but you cant be social anxious and good looking... for example im 0% introvert, literally being alone kills me, but i cant go out because im too social anxious and insecure about my looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, rawdogprince, Adam666 and 1 other person
Well.Im introverted and Girls Still love me,
Even though sometimes I sit alone at school reading a book(Because Im not in the mood for company)
They still like me and show Heavy Iois.even though I look like a loser loner.
Introversion isnt death really
what is your psl

All I am saying is that if you are an introvert, you wont ever be able to change to extrovert, it's literally impossible.

I'd say half comes from genes

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
You can change by taking drugs to get you into social mood and having positive social experiences.

I was always called a giant in school lmfao in my country being very tall at a young age aint that cool you know. But rn I'm aight, its just people that always need to say "hurr durr do u play basketball?"

well that sucks that you got bullied young because so did I. its good that you're alright now though

well that sucks that you got bullied young because so did I. its good that you're alright now though
It wasn't bullying, but more like the kind of shit it gets annoying if you hear all the time. Take in mind I was like a head taller than my schoolmates at age 10 or so. After 14-15 everything was aight. I was an early bloomer

in other news water is wet

Bruh werent u alaskan 4 feet 3 snow farmer

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I kinda agree with everything except the last part. It’s possible to go from introvert to extrovert, even later in life.

i did, granted i was actually a happy social kid but i descended into introvert and back into an extrovert

Artificial blackpill.
Life's a struggle, for some easier than for others, but everyone can improve.
Being an introvert or shy is an additional challenge, but unless it's extreme you can overcome it.
Of course it's going to be about 5 times as difficult as for a natural people person but with enough trying and the right methods it's achievable to occasionally slay or get a gf.

Shit thread tbh. I have enough ugly mates who are extroverted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
what is your psl
I dont know.
Im 185 cm tall.
Dress decent
But I am atleast a 5.5 I assume.with a bit of muscle.
Theres some girls who have confirmed crushes on me.
So Im lucky I guess.that my school is subhuman city

MDMA
Phenibut or alcohol
~5mg of THC
^ those things make me extroverted as fuck

Stupid thread. The most extroverted person in my class in a 5ft 6 acne-ridden glasses wearing manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Doesnt matter, I believe youre just wired this way

You do have a point but in my experience there are big variations in how intro/extroverted they are depending on how they look. It's not as plain and defeatist as you describe it to be.

IF I WERE A 6'5 CHAD I WOULD BE EXTROVERTED AND HAPPY :rage:

Its not. Its about way your brain produces hormones. Extroverts’ brains get more dopamin build up through interaction, introverts’ are the exact opposite and need time alone to get their energy levels up

I had many friends growing up mix of boys and girls. I was always introvert I didn't become autistic until like the 5th grade when everyone started growing and getting bigger and I stayed small as I was a late bloomer so i got picked on by this group of kids that i now mog. I am introvert yet can still make friends easily i just struggle with girls due to me being an aspie around them. Yet I still get iois. I get very tired after talking to people I prefer to be alone tbh doing my own shit.

Working retail is the best way to improve socially, constantly dealing with angry people, complaints, nice people, literally every type of personality

This

But if someone gets surgery wouldn’t target become more naturally outgoing because people want to talk to them?