eye area advice unsymetrical eyes

Fayte

Fayte

Iron
i always have unsymetrycal eye because young i slept only one side do you have advice to fix that psl (i know im incel)
Image0
Image0 1

it's not caused by sleeping on the side, prob eyeball or orbit asymmetry purely genetics

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
obo

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Its possible to fix with softmaxxing or just with surgery?

what means "obo"

• WTF
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
what means "obo"
OBO typically stands for "One-By-One." This term is often used to describe a particular method of data processing or updating records in a database. Here's a brief explanation:

1. Data Processing: OBO refers to processing or handling data items individually, one at a time, rather than in batches or bulk operations.

2. Database Operations: In database management, OBO can describe updating, inserting, or deleting records one at a time instead of using bulk operations.

3. Performance Implications: OBO operations can be slower for large datasets compared to batch processing, as each item requires a separate database transaction.

4. Use Cases: OBO is often used when immediate updates are necessary, when dealing with complex data that requires individual attention, or when the system can't handle bulk operations due to resource constraints.

5. Contrast with Batch Processing: The opposite of OBO would be batch processing, where multiple records are handled simultaneously.

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
bro you gotta worry about that midface & philtrum first shit's not looking gud

same issue i think mine is because of a rotated sphenoid but not sure