EYE AREA BLACKPILL GONE MAINSTREAM đź”´

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox

NORMIES ARE NOW PRACTICING SIREN GAZE FROM TIKTOK :forcedsmile:

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE HUNTER EYE FRAUD LOOK :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

IF YOU HAVE BUG EYES HERE IS YOUR COPE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 20652, poopoohead and 3 others
Siren gaze is basically sclera show maxxing. Clearly different from “hunter eyes”.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, poopoohead, ROTTING and 5 others
Siren gaze is basically sclera show maxxing. Clearly different from “hunter eyes”.
Dude is a retard, this siren shit is bascially what Lorenzo Zurzolo eye area has

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
Dude is a retard, this siren shit is bascially what Lorenzo Zurzolo eye area has
Precisely lmfao. If anything it’s lifefuel for guys without hunter eyes lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, poopoohead and alriodai
Precisely lmfao. If anything it’s lifefuel for guys without hunter eyes lol.
Hunter eyes are bascially a retarded cope since you 90% of the users here that claim to have hunter eyes just have a small eye area which is a giga failo, having true Hunter Eyes is so rare (ppl think no eyelid showing = hunter eyes)

90% of girls I heard love big eyes (not buggish) like cartoonish eyes on people (guys and girls) like that Disney arab prince

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Artemis, poopoohead and 2 others
Hunter eyes are bascially a retarded cope since you 90% of the users here that claim to have hunter eyes just have a small eye area which is a giga failo, having true Hunter Eyes is so rare (ppl think no eyelid showing = hunter eyes)

90% of girls I heard love big eyes (not buggish) like cartoonish eyes on people (guys and girls) like that Disney arab prince
Yea that’s true. You need minimal eyelid exposure, not zero, in order to have eyes that chicks love.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
@true
Yea that’s true. You need minimal eyelid exposure, not zero, in order to have eyes that chicks love.

shit like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Michael Myers
Yes, precisely. Girls don’t care about O’Pry-tier eye areas. Ideal for them is a prince phenotype such as @StreegeReturn.
Lmao Streege? Streege's eye area isn't like that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He has prince phenotype. I have seen him.

A girl told my friend that he has hidden upper eyelids lol

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and DoctorPMA
is she really hot

Almond eyes you mean

btw you cunts are so triggered from the "hunter eye" terminology or "almond eyes" or whatever from my post. Ok cool, you guys dont have Chad eyes no need to project that hard