Well the first guy has fixable failos : lower lid + OD is enough

This may be the most science backed revolutionary post in looksmax history

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6723, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Shit thread
5826F65F 86CB 46B0 9747 9AB29B95ABA9

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It’s the most important facial feature, but everything matters. A Sean O’Pry eye area wont save you from being a giga recessed birdcel for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
It’s the most important facial feature, but everything matters. A Sean O’Pry eye area wont save you from being a giga recessed birdcel for example
Yes absolutely correct. I've sen guys with godlike eye areas who are also clearly incel.

Yes absolutely correct. I've sen guys with godlike eye areas who are also clearly incel.
well eyes with lips are the hardest shit to change, but eyes are more important so it's more brutal. Beside very bad FWHR and Midface ratio, it's the hardest thing to fix

Lower third is generally more important. Look at Chalamet, Cavill and Froy Gutierezz as reference. Rami Malek is also considered very hot despite having probably one of the worst eye areas I've seen because his god-tier jaw saves him.

Eye area=everything misconception is born mostly because it's incredibly hard to find someone who has a nice eye area and a subhuman maxilla. Generally not sure why that is the case, but I've never really seen someone with a good eyes and a subhuman lower third.

Lower third is generally more important. Look at Chalamet, Cavill and Froy Gutierezz as reference. Rami Malek is also considered very hot despite having probably one of the worst eye areas I've seen because his god-tier jaw saves him.

Eye area=everything misconception is born mostly because it's incredibly hard to find someone who has a nice eye area and a subhuman maxilla. Generally not sure why that is the case, but I've never really seen someone with a good eyes and a subhuman lower third.
Rocky 1976 ua film with sylvester stallone B3NP6B

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock

malek doesn't have god tier jaw

You trying to say Stallone is ugly? Pretty sure he was considered one of the hottest Hollywood actors in his prime
View attachment 821940

However you want to qualify his jaw, it still saves him from his subhuman eyes

Most of Stallone's female fanbase are boomers,back in his time,masculine features like his was celebrated
same with Schwarzenegger,Bruce Willis etc,these guys were all considered hot in their day by the prevailing cultural standards
Majority of women today especially the younger ones,would consider all of them just average guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Loud_Jock