Eye area exercises DO work !

mtcut3plush

mtcut3plush

Platinum
the exercise consists of shutting your eyes and squeezing as hard as possible for some time, i did 30 seconds each rep for like 15 mins every day, now after 4 months my uee is very very minimal compared to how it was (death tier but i had some fat deposits to begin with), the difference is so noticeable, also i had a slight sclera show which i got rid of, for lower eyelid tightness mine were already pretty tight to begin with so idk, but overall a better shape, it kinda gives you the shape of your eyes right after you wake up but permanently

i dont do it anymore i didnt do it in over a month now and the results are still there .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, zeshama, Struggler03 and 6 others
i actually do them from time to time but like once a week or so but not religiously like before jfl

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
IMG 0890

• +1
Reactions: zipzam, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32486 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
i didnt take pics of before and even if i did im never sharing them here i also have no reason to lie since im not going to sell any course whatsoever im just sharing my experience hoping it'd help others
i believe cause i also do these exercises and it works + volufilline

they stimulate fat growth, is fat permanent? So I guess they aren’t
i read that the layer of fat created is permanent but it moves around your face as times passes or some shit lmao idk, did it give you better hooding ?

i read that the layer of fat created is permanent but it moves around your face as times passes or some shit lmao idk, did it give you better hooding ?
used it under the eye and it helped a lil my eyes are already hooded

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
the exercise consists of shutting your eyes and squeezing as hard as possible for some time, i did 30 seconds each rep for like 15 mins every day, now after 4 months my uee is very very minimal compared to how it was (death tier but i had some fat deposits to begin with), the difference is so noticeable, also i had a slight sclera show which i got rid of, for lower eyelid tightness mine were already pretty tight to begin with so idk, but overall a better shape, it kinda gives you the shape of your eyes right after you wake up but permanently

i dont do it anymore i didnt do it in over a month now and the results are still there .
Amazing! and it doesnt cause wrinkles on the eyes?

I'm the first real human not graycel being to post in this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98, eyes and JohnDoe
What exactly does this exercise accomplish?

can i squinch (squinting without lowering eyebrows) for just hypertrophy of lower lid

shut the fuck up, literally
you are a pathetic mosquito iq redpilled cuck im sorry for your mental retardation nothing of the bullshit you said works you schizophrenic bitch. no logic behind what you described.

no exercises for orbital bone neither orbial fat.

keep coping and deluding yourself and other idiots

you are a pathetic mosquito iq redpilled cuck im sorry for your mental retardation nothing of the bullshit you said works you schizophrenic bitch. no logic behind what you described.

no exercises for orbital bone neither orbial fat.

keep coping and deluding yourself and other idiots
not even arguing with your stupid ass

no need to argue, you'll never be able to prove these exercises
i dont need to, i can see results with my own eyes, stay mad bitch

i dont need to, i can see results with my own eyes, stay mad bitch
sure bro, mewing bonesmashing subliminals also work right???? your exercises didn't improve there are so many factors which can make your eyes look better for one day / week which is simply impossible to imply the causation of your pseudoscientific exercises to slighlty better appearance of your eye area

sure bro, mewing bonesmashing subliminals also work right???? your exercises didn't improve there are so many factors which can make your eyes look better for one day / week which is simply impossible to imply the causation of your pseudoscientific exercises to slighlty better appearance of your eye area
i dont believe mewing or subliminals work lol but strengthening a muscle through exercising it is logic isn't it ?, now keep fucking yapping

There's a muscle on the side of your eyes that I trained that legit gave me hunter eyes I think it's the malaris muscle or some shit no more droopy eyes no eye bags just pure sex

i dont believe mewing or subliminals work lol but strengthening a muscle through exercising it is logic isn't it ?, now keep fucking yapping
you got into the "looksmaxxing" community not long ago I guess, so it's reasoned that you'll want to and believe in some non-surgical methods. I will say that it's probably not a coincidence that every +2 years user calls all these exercises or methods cope. I'm not attacking you, it's simply that this forum was initially a space for "blackpill" content, and this thread and lots of other ones make this site look like reddit.

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing
There's a muscle on the side of your eyes that I trained that legit gave me hunter eyes I think it's the malaris muscle or some shit no more droopy eyes no eye bags just pure sex
dude could you explain which exercise you used and how many reps? Would be cool

you got into the "looksmaxxing" community not long ago I guess, so it's reasoned that you'll want to and believe in some non-surgical methods. I will say that it's probably not a coincidence that every +2 years user calls all these exercises or methods cope. I'm not attacking you, it's simply that this forum was initially a space for "blackpill" content, and this thread and lots of other ones make this site look like reddit.
its not cope dog wtf you're literally tryna gaslight me into thinking they don't work when i can see the difference with my own fucking eyes wtf is wrong with you lmao, have you tried them for months like i did ? i suppose the answer is no so shut the fuck up

its not cope dog wtf you're literally tryna gaslight me into thinking they don't work when i can see the difference with my own fucking eyes wtf is wrong with you lmao, have you tried them for months like i did ? i suppose the answer is no so shut the fuck up
i couldnt fucking care less

you were an ugly piece of shit and continue to be an ugly piece of shit. to help your subhuman face the only proved solution is surgery everything else the byproduct of a coping brain

keep wasting your time with useless shit meanwhile smart looksmaxxers get surgery and ascend.

I don't care about whatever the fuck you do but post this bullshit on reddit not here, people like you are turning this forum into a teenager redpill shithole

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
niggas blinking extra hard and calling it looksmaxxing JFL at the state of this forum :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and Debetro
i couldnt fucking care less

you were an ugly piece of shit and continue to be an ugly piece of shit. to help your subhuman face the only proved solution is surgery everything else the byproduct of a coping brain

keep wasting your time with useless shit meanwhile smart looksmaxxers get surgery and ascend.

I don't care about whatever the fuck you do but post this bullshit on reddit not here, people like you are turning this forum into a teenager redpill shithole
nah you actually seem to care get off my dick son

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
dnr little bitch
wow instant replies, seems that all you do is browse fucking .org and call everything cope since you're so proud of being a +2 years user, just lol, what a miserable life .

• Ugh..
wow instant replies, seems that all you do is browse fucking .org and call everything cope since you're so proud of being a +2 years user, just lol, what a miserable life .
100% identified

@Struggler03 the dickriding's crazy

howd u train malaris muscle

Bunu deneyip sonuç alan var mı?

Bunu deneyip sonuç alan var mı?
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BRAVE ISLAM FIGHTER JIHADIST SELEHADDIN BARTU-EL KADIR
</﹋\
<(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ -- - - -- - -- Allahu Akbar الله اكبر
</﹋\
TO ELIMINATE ALL KAFIRS YOU HAVE TO COPY THIS MESSAGE AND PASTE IT ON DIFFERENT 99 PROFILES……………… OR YOUR HOUSE WILL BE VISITED BY SUICIDE BOMBER HIZBULLAHI MEHMED-U PEŞER IN AMERICAN TERRORIST NAME CYCLONE…………………..,