eye area guide

rotten

rotten

Iron
difference between hunter eyes and prey eyes:
prey eyes: prey eyes are submissive, always watch out for problems, poor defense mechanism.
Screenshot 2024 10 07 at 94816PM

hunter eyes: hunter eyes indicate having control over things happening around you, being active, relaxed,
Screenshot 2024 10 07 at 94849PM

you might be wondering what causes this is it genetics or is it our habits or the things we do on a daily basis well in most cases prey eyes are a product of your own behavior and the daily routine habits you have. There are people who have parents with a PCT while the kids ended up having a NCT the reason for a NCT is one thing and that is the ANS(automatic nervous system)

1.The ANS a part of the nervous system that involuntarily psychological functions in the body such as heart rate, digestion respiratory rate and the blood pressure it also controls how your body reacts to stress often referred to as a fight or flight response it prepares the body for stressful or emergency situations by increasing heart rate dilating ways and diverting blood to muscles so this flight or fight response is also called sympathetic nervous and the second system is known as the rest and digest system
Blog fight flight

2.the RADS helps the body to relax, recover, and conserve energy by slowing the heart rate simulating the digestion system and promoting other restorative processes this is the second one so the ANS has 2 parts fight or flight and rest and digest.

Maxresdefault

now you might be wondering why i am telling you this stuff and what connection does it have with the eye area so i'll tell you below.

the eye area is a byproduct of your nervous system if you're mostly in flight or fight mode your eyes and your whole body will be looking out for danger and hence making you the prey and the victim in the environment that you're in on the other hand if your more relaxed and chill and have nothing to worry about your nervous system will know that you're the most dominant in your environment and there are no insecurities that your body has the fight for.

and now for the part you've been waiting for

HOW TO FIX IT: 1. Engaging in concentrated exercises that involve your brain to focus on achieving a goal in a short amount of time maybe as a game and the best way to do that is playing sports
Sports balls

2.. This concept is called bone hypertrophy which will improve the shape and size of them, for this get a bowl of clay and mold it into the shape of your eye shape not bigger than it nor smaller than it it must be the EXACT size for thi purpose i recommend white clay and mold it freely according to your eye area, now you have to slowly heat up your orbital bone and eye area around by having very light strokes with the bowl do it for atleast 5 minutes everyday
Screenshot 2024 10 07 at 104849PM

(ALSO MAKE SURE NOT TO BLIND YOURSELF OR HIT THE MAIN EYE SOCKET)

3. diet:
the most most important is the diet that influences our hormones and collagen production for hormones i will make a different guide on so we won't go to deep into that just yet but the eye area is mostly made of up eye tissues and the skin around your eye you have to increase the intake of protein and animal fat in your diet consume high amounts of beef or lamb fat and in just a few weeks the results will appear you can also take collagen supps to do that if you can't afford buying meat everyday you could use the supps for that.

12ceacb1 4534 4c04 a1f2 8f8a46642537
Images 1

4. softmaxxes:
for UEE do squinting while look at the sun for a few seconds every day not in a harmful way just for your eyes to adopt to the state in a natural way so you don't look aspie as shit, also grow the lashes with minoxidil or latisse and then curl them with a eyelash curler or styling gel, grow the brows out too with the stuff as lashes and shape them.
1 GVxYvjW4wQ3cK6IVRSI6SQ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pl@yboi, heyheyheybro22 and truthhurts
BOTB

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, elemanzelvadre, truthhurts and 1 other person
Recessed orbitals with shit supras vs well developed orbitals with good supras

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
eye area guide and 0 cycle recommendation

dnr nigger faggot

What do I do about tear troughs man?
I've heard of infraorbital rim implants, but I'm really skeptical. I don't want anything that will make me look uncanny.

What do I do about tear troughs man?
I've heard of infraorbital rim implants, but I'm really skeptical. I don't want anything that will make me look uncanny.
It tells you in the guide to fix orbitals without surgery

Last edited: