Eye area hardmaxes and improvement

chrxth5

chrxth5

Devstaxk
This is my eye area as of right now, haven’t really done anything to fix because I don’t know what to do but I can see that it’s very uneven especially for my eyelids and my undereye looks horrible. What can I start doing now and what surgeries should I save for in the future
(Squinting in first one)

IMG 4295 IMG 4296 IMG 4298

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Solution
TheBiggestIncelEver
This is my eye area as of right now, haven’t really done anything to fix because I don’t know what to do but I can see that it’s very uneven especially for my eyelids and my undereye looks horrible. What can I start doing now and what surgeries should I save for in the future
(Squinting in first one)

View attachment 3240535View attachment 3240536View attachment 3240537
Laser eye surgery for colored eyes or colored contacts . Only thing that matters for a good eye area is eyelashes ,eyebrows and a light eye color.
(Squinting in first one)

Laser eye surgery for colored eyes or colored contacts . Only thing that matters for a good eye area is eyelashes ,eyebrows and a light eye color.

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5 and Quncho
Solution
(Squinting in first one)

Use eye cream for the eyes and try eye pulling for softmaxxes to obtain hunter eyes.If you want real hunter eyes you can try Almond eye surgery which will give you hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
Use eye cream for the eyes and try eye pulling for softmaxxes to obtain hunter eyes.If you want real hunter eyes you can try Almond eye surgery which will give you hunter eyes.
Like moisture cream?

• +1
Reactions: Quncho