eye area how is it right now and how to improve

V

Veiledin

Iron
How is my eye area right now. My eyebrows included. I want to know if it's possible to lessen the uppereyelid exposure without any surgery and also if anyone can help me with the dark rings i have making me look tired. Also noticing my left eye looks like it's drooping a bit. What are natural things and products i can do to improve my eye area without any surgery.

20200213 025632
20200213 025650
20200213 025727
20200213 025807
20200213 025829
20200213 025904
20200213 025923

trust me if you want anywhere near a normal eye area youre gonna need surgery, negative canthal tilt, shit undereye support and that upper eyelid exposure, it looks like you have bulgy eyes too or maybe its just your shit browridge. there are no "natural" options for you, unless you want to stay subhuman get surgery asap

You are likely a candidate for orbital decompression surgery.

That along with lower eyelid retraction correction and lateral canthoplasty will be a significant improvement.

Don't get caught up on demeaning and non-constructive comments like the one above about "subhuman eye area, kys asap etc".
BTW, if you're near LA definitely consult with Dr. Taban. He treats cases like yours daily and he seems very competent.

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka and .👽.

That along with lower eyelid retraction correction and lateral canthoplasty will be a significant improvement.

Don't get caught up on demeaning and non-constructive comments like the one above about "subhuman eye area, kys asap etc".
BTW, if you're near LA definitely consult with Dr. Taban. He treats cases like yours daily and he seems very competent.
well tbh i was trying to hammer it in how there is no "natural" alternatives and he needs to get surgery asap, not much else to say with that other than get a consultation with taban and i just listed his flaws

Looks bad but fixable

well tbh i was trying to hammer it in how there is no "natural" alternatives and he needs to get surgery asap, not much else to say with that other than get a consultation with taban and i just listed his flaws
I understand but this can put off many users looking for advice here, it's very likely they're already receiving bad comments about their appearance IRL the last thing they would want is the same thing happening online.
Oh damn I didn't see OP requested no surgery, so @Vidyacoper I kinda see where you're coming from(though still you should've worded it better), I thought that you just raged randomly on him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka

I see thanks for the reply unfortunately seeing those prices almost sent me to the afterlife which is why i wanted to see if there was any natural things or products that can help.