Your eyes are bulgy,neutral tilt and high set eyebrows = beta male eye area
You need :
-Orbital decompression
-Almond eye surgery
-Eyebrow lowering
-Hazel contacts

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
@HurtfulVanity @inceletto @MentalistKebab any filler procedures you'd suggest which could cause improvements?

Tall orbits that don’t protrude forward which causes the upper eyelid exposure. Average PFL. Eyes sit pretty forward in the socket, causing a bulgy appearance. Orbital decompression and orbital implants would elevate it to average.

@HurtfulVanity @inceletto @MentalistKebab any filler procedures you'd suggest which could cause improvements?
Do u have a mental problem i just wrote what you need to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
@inceletto and I really appreciate your help - thanks. I'm just asking if there are any non surgical ways (fillers, etc.) to fix it.

@inceletto and I really appreciate your help - thanks. I'm just asking if there are any non surgical ways (fillers, etc.) to fix it.
You will never get slayer eyes. Your orbits aren’t compact enough. Orbital decompression and lower lid retraction will help though. Maybe some upper eyelid filler as well.

Fillers for undereye support is a quick but a bad long term idea. It will mugrate in the face and will make it bloated and be a looksmin.

Fillers are only good for upper eyelid exposure.

You also deleted bad eye are photo so I cant give an advice now, but for most ethnics with bulging eyes orbital decompression is a must.

Just bonesmash bro:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz and tdawg
You will never get slayer eyes. Your orbits aren’t compact enough. Orbital decompression and lower lid retraction will help though. Maybe some upper eyelid filler as well.
Thanks for the advice. I'd happily settle for average for the eye area. I have a good lower third though
IMG 1486

Fillers for undereye support is a quick but a bad long term idea. It will mugrate in the face and will make it bloated and be a looksmin.

Fillers are only good for upper eyelid exposure.

You also deleted bad eye are photo so I cant give an advice now, but for most ethnics with bulging eyes orbital decompression is a must.
Thanks for your advise - appreciate it. I took that photo off because I was looking down in that pic. Wouldn't the upper eyelids be more exposed in that case? Or is that in my head lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 9.39.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 9.39.31 AM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for your advise - appreciate it. I took that photo off because I was looking down in that pic. Wouldn't the upper eyelids be more exposed in that case? Or is that in my head lol
Oh yeah. After orbital decomp you need infraorbital rim implants and upper eyelid fillers.

I think those 3 might make your eye are above average and you might not need almond eye or any other canthoplasty surgery , which would be good because they sometimes make you look obviously fake, and even kinda gay.

• +1
Reactions: liam121
Your eyes aren't good. But they aren't terrible neither (personal opinion here). Unless you can afford to spend 5k to 25k and visit Taban I'd suggest you to accept them and just focus on other parts of your face which you have control.

Oh yeah. After orbital decomp you need infraorbital rim implants and upper eyelid fillers.

I think those 3 might make your eye are above average and you might not need almond eye or any other canthoplasty surgery , which would be good because they sometimes make you look obviously fake, and even kinda gay.
Thanks!

Your eyes aren't good. But they aren't terrible neither (personal opinion here). Unless you can afford to spend 5k to 25k and visit Taban I'd suggest you to accept them and just focus on other parts of your face which you have control.
Thank you! Yeah I'll take a call if the improvements are even worth it.

Upper blepharoplasty for the excess skin