Eye area improvments.

nikushabarelymogs

nikushabarelymogs

HTN enthusiast
35404624 FFCD 4DFD B10B F59E5E7DA26F
46853320 B133 4A6B 9E7B A2CDF44D132E

I think ive maxxed eye area, just thickening my brows but anything else i should take into consideration?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
??????? sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35404624 FFCD 4DFD B10B F59E5E7DA26F
inside-the-saint-sulpice-church-in-paris-royalty-free-image-1663865622.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Tai Lung, wsada and 2 others
Ur eyebrows look fine
Also ur eyes looked better before because they were more approachable
They were dead bruv, had no structure and shit. It was cause i was used to always having my eyes closed, after opeing them up my eyes looks more alive and less preyish, as for eyebrows yeah theyre good in lenght but i want them thicker.

They were dead bruv, had no structure and shit. It was cause i was used to always having my eyes closed, after opeing them up my eyes looks more alive and less preyish, as for eyebrows yeah theyre good in lenght but i want them thicker.
what did u do

what did u do
Ive been naturally increasing my test production, which can affect the face during puberty. Ive been eating well with good amounts of protein and working out. Ive been applying castor and rosemary oil every night and derma rolling three times a week. I think its largly puberty cause my had has a10 hunters. Mainly ive been focused on my lashes and brows. Even tho my dad has no eyelid exposure he has no brows. So i think ive been lucky with that.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
''ascension'' = squintmaxxing jfl
on god this kids still a recessed monk. op there hasnt been improvement, the routine ur doing is literally cope. ur either born with the bones or ur not lol

on god this kids still a recessed monk. op there hasnt been improvement, the routine ur doing is literally cope. ur either born with the bones or ur not lol
EAA7D99F 8816 4BFF B308 2406AB9E329B

Very clear and obvious inprovements lmao. And idk girls seem to love my eyes lil bro

How did you change your eye eyebrows?

u look like u arent nt anymore and ur squinting. ur going to create wrinkles brother i reccomend u stop lol.
I can assure your im not squinting

Bud stop lying, I can easily tell when people are squinting. Why even lie about that? To get validation from incels on some obscure forum? You're weird.
You want me to post a video proving im not squinting or what?

You want me to post a video proving im not squinting or what?
How would a video prove you're not squinting? You'd just squint in the video 😂 truth is I know you're squinting because of your lower and upper eyelids, it's not a natural shape. Its a classic squintmaxxing shape, the intensity of your stare also gives it away. Also, you can't even change your eye shape. Peoples eyes stay the same since birth, look at Sean opry, Chico lachowski, or anyone with an iconic eyeshape. It stayed the same throughout their lives.

How would a video prove you're not squinting? You'd just squint in the video 😂 truth is I know you're squinting because of your lower and upper eyelids, it's not a natural shape. Its a classic squintmaxxing shape, the intensity of your stare also gives it away. Also, you can't even change your eye shape. Peoples eyes stay the same since birth, look at Sean opry, Chico lachowski, or anyone with an iconic eyeshape. It stayed the same throughout their lives.
Im not squinting at all, the only thing ive done is opened up my eyes lmao and i can show a video of squinting vrs not squinting, truth be told idrc about your opinion lmao but im not a lame hunter eyes forcer

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
And honestky you think if i were squinting i wouldnt try to cover up my uneven eyelids? Lmao

Good job boyo, now don’t forget to go out looking like that and perma squinting your balls off.

Girls love when an autistic cuck looks at them like you are doing here!

Good job boyo, now don’t forget to go out looking like that and perma squinting your balls off.

Idk bro, i can listen to your cuck ass or i could listen to the girls that compliment my eyes on a daily basis🤔 tough choice

Idk bro, i can listen to your cuck ass or i could listen to the girls that compliment my eyes on a daily basis🤔 tough choice
you can listen to the voices in your head telling you that girls like you and that you are an “HTN enthusiast”:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Look! He has hunter eyes like you!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, smoth and Samiscool234

FF9F7005 6EE6 4274 9509 A77F5694F3F5
610A1584 6D99 45DC 96D3 F007BE7CD8CD
just for shits and giggles you tell me if im squinting or not

Ok boyo, first one you are obviously squinting, second one you are opening your eyes as widely as possible to make it seem you don’t have UEE. You don’t fool no one here nigga.
You seem to coping lil bro

Good improvement

Ain't nobody complimenting those eyes man ☠️☠️ girls like almond hunter A10 eyes not autistic squintmaxxed eyes like yours

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Ain't nobody complimenting those eyes man ☠️☠️ girls like almond hunter A10 eyes not autistic squintmaxxed eyes like yours
should i change my eye colour to a10?

Cope lil bro, your whole idea is just man gaze. Have no understanding of appeal 9/10 girls prefer green eyes over a10, and again im not squingint look over the thread you beta cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234
autist with haywire from prison break stare

Good eyes, but i dont think contacts would suit you
That guy is the female gaze, your eyes are the male gaze. Girls like that slightly feminine almond natural looking shape with long lashes, you should take notes, autist.

• +1
Reactions: DoII