Eye Area IRL is Everything

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Eye Area matters IRL so much more than on pictures

When you make " eye contact" the beauty of your eye area decides whether there is a spark or not

I thank god everyday for my god tier eye area

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 9568 and 6 others
Yes, eye area is the most important part, PSL has agreed on that, the only ugly person with a slayer eye area I've seen is Jsanza

No it's not, lower third is far more important IRL. If everyone walked around at 12% bf then yeah eye area would be better, but I have always had good eye area and it only helps sometimes where as almost every guy I met with strong lower third is slayer. Seen way too many fatties with top tier eye areas that have zero options with women

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14848, Frank Jack and 2 others
No it's not, lower third is far more important IRL. If everyone walked around at 12% bf then yeah eye area would be better, but I have always had good eye area and it only helps sometimes where as almost every guy I met with strong lower third is slayer. Seen way too many fatties with top tier eye areas that have zero options with women
lifefuel for getting to low bf tbh tbh, since even bloated it's already above average

Yes that's why I still had girlfriends when I was an unhygienic scum bag with recessed chin who made zero effort in looksmaxing. My eye area saved me a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I think eye area is more important. Phenomenal eye area trumps a phenomenal lower third. Augmented lower thirds are unharmonious. Having a genetically gifted lower third is nice, but nothing near as nice as having a god-given eye area. My theory is that the things that are harder to improve/alter, are the more important things. Perfect eye area requires so many criteria to be met. Strong supra/sub/infra orbital bones, downward pointing medial canthus, blue/green color, zygomatic arch etc, canthal tilt, IFD, PFL, strong brows, low-set with a prominent brow ridge, brow color, lashes, no UED. So many bones and factors play into having a nice eye area compared to the lower third.

Not comparing a recessed mandible and chin to a bad eye area. Just trying to give my opinion that having a better eye area is probably better than having a lower third that's seemingly as good.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Frank Jack, oldcell and 4 others
It's over for us Cyclops.
BfxmjJp

I’m getting Hunter eye transplants from the Eppley/Taban collaboration in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
true, my eye bags make me look like I pedo rapist. I feel bad for girls who make prolonged eye contact with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
none of this matters if sub 5'10 tbh

I think eye area is more important. Phenomenal eye area trumps a phenomenal lower third. Augmented lower thirds are unharmonious. Having a genetically gifted lower third is nice, but nothing near as nice as having a god-given eye area. My theory is that the things that are harder to improve/alter, are the more important things. Perfect eye area requires so many criteria to be met. Strong supra/sub/infra orbital bones, downward pointing medial canthus, blue/green color, zygomatic arch etc, canthal tilt, IFD, PFL, strong brows, low-set with a prominent brow ridge, brow color, lashes, no UED. So many bones and factors play into having a nice eye area compared to the lower third.

Not comparing a recessed mandible and chin to a bad eye area. Just trying to give my opinion that having a better eye area is probably better than having a lower third that's seemingly as good.

I do agree eye area is harder to change, and in a vacuum eye area would be superior to lower third, the problem is I see way too many guys walking around at high bodyfat. When you actually see a guy with a strong lower third, it will stick with you

The thing is on a daily basis I see plenty of guys with great eye areas, but almost 0 with strong lower third. I legit met a guy who was in his 50s ,and had the lower third of Brad Pitt, on one job and he immediately stood out. He mogged everybody there, even with his age and his receding hairline his jaw carried him

His jaw looked exactly like this:

Attachments

• e4b250a6794cc14458ffd4f94f02028a.jpg
    e4b250a6794cc14458ffd4f94f02028a.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 80
so brotal, IRL matters more

humble brag thread, fuck yourself OP, another chico worshipping faggot, kys again @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

In selfies eyes matter marginally more than jaw. In distanced pictures... jaw matters way more. Irl, I would say it's about 70/30 in favour of the jaw.

A good eye area cannot make up for a subhuman chin, but there are circumstances where a solid lower third can compensate for shitty orbitals.