EYE AREA is literally EVERYTHING

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken

This guy is the perfect example, insane bone structure and leanness, only failo is the eye area that is literally dogshit tier in appealing, he gets swiped left just because of it

Give him O pry eye area and he becomes a true mogger

I would be mad honestly

Eye Area is law

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 7419, Inscol and 3 others
He’s still good looking

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, GigaAscender, Inscol and 13 others

Brutal Eye Area Pill on this one

Cage

• Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol
He mogs most guy bro wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Detective, WillVisitGandy, No Bones Dax and 12 others

This guy is the perfect example, insane bone structure and leanness, only failo is the eye area that is literally dogshit tier in appealing, he gets swiped left just because of it

Give him O pry eye area and he becomes a true mogger

I would be mad honestly

Eye Area is law

@higgabigga is he Russian?

he is gigachad slayer irl jfl keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Inscol, Callooh_Calais and 3 others
He mogs this forum back to lucifer even with that eye area. Everything matters but jaw is law. Eye area is a good halo but this guy would still slay looks dimorphic af.

• +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 12611, Mrinfinityx and 2 others
But is this translate to women ? That s the question

No doubt he mog
Of course jfl

Look at his instagram, 40 k follower, 7 k like each photos
I bet he has dozens of girls in his DM

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and owlofathena
"I'm insecure about my own eye area, and I have 0 proof that this guy has limited success with women, in reality he slays but I will actively refuse to acknowledge that because of how insecure I am about my eye area" - OP

Any time you decide to think "this ONE thing is EVERYTHING" slap yourself in your own ugly mug for being both stupid and ugly
there's many ingredients to attractiveness, and all it takes is having ENOUGH of those ingredients together to pass the threshold of good looking. It's also doable by having no failos, all features at least average looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jellyfish101, volcelfatcel, Yerico7 and 2 others
@higgabigga is he Russian?
He has a Turkic last name, but he looks Caucasus. I assume he's some caucasus turk like Balkar, Nogay, or Kumyk

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
He has a Turkic last name, but he looks Caucasus. I assume he's some caucasus turk like Balkar, Nogay, or Kumyk
He’s 3/4 Russian 1/4 Chechen

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
He can get an eye patch for 1 eye and slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
, only failo is the eye area that is literally dogshit tier in
He has a shit nose and lips, plus terrible skin. He still looks good, but it's not just the eyes. It's never one thing in a face.

"I'm insecure about my own eye area, and I have 0 proof that this guy has limited success with women, in reality he slays but I will actively refuse to acknowledge that because of how insecure I am about my eye area" - OP

Any time you decide to think "this ONE thing is EVERYTHING" slap yourself in your own ugly mug for being both stupid and ugly
there's many ingredients to attractiveness, and all it takes is having ENOUGH of those ingredients together to pass the threshold of good looking. It's also doable by having no failos, all features at least average looking.
Good looking will not be enough in the following years, soon u will need to reach model tier looks to be seen as an human being in romantic issues

Then why dont you slay with your eye area. It mogs his

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mrinfinityx
his eye area ain't even bad like that. It has some good aspects. But the cross-eye makes him look autistic

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and datboijj
irl slayer does better because eye area matters alot on photos and jaw matters alot irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Mrinfinityx, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Good looking will not be enough in the following years, soon u will need to reach model tier looks to be seen as an human being in romantic issues
cope

you guys gotta start realizing that being actually good looking and not just stylemaxxing has been constant forever
this shit activates shit in a girl's brain as soon as they see a gl face, they can't fight it, no matter how many "my mans need to be 6 figure salary bark bark bark bark bark" as soon as they see a gl guy (not necessarily model tier) their dumbshit lizard brain activates and they become his slave

nothing's getting worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Mrinfinityx, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, volcelfatcel, Yerico7 and 3 others
His nose is alittle failo. Lips are fine. Eyes are fine too. The reason he looks good is because of his jaw, bones, zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 5746
cope

you guys gotta start realizing that being actually good looking and not just stylemaxxing has been constant forever
this shit activates shit in a girl's brain as soon as they see a gl face, they can't fight it, no matter how many "my mans need to be 6 figure salary bark bark bark bark bark" as soon as they see a gl guy (not necessarily model tier) their dumbshit lizard brain activates and they become his slave

nothing's getting worse
WADER
but yea lol.seen this shit too much. Her "standards" just vanish when you look sexy.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, datboijj and Mrinfinityx
Na girls would pick guy with better eye area but shitty bone structure over him
No. Some girls may find his eyes uniquely charming. Without good Bones, he would look like an incel.

Name failo.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
No. Some girls may find his eyes uniquely charming. Without good Bones, he would look like an incel.
he literally hasa good eye area. Very above average pfl and brow ridge, and his eyebrows are black and thick. thats all that matters for eye area

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
This is ridiculous, this guy mogs most chads even and because of one stupid cross-eyed photo we're gonna be told now that it's over for this guy? Jfl @the idea this guy is unattractive because of some perceived imperfection, he looks like a fuckboi and women love fuckbois.

+6.5k likes and many of them are hot females (considering he is a Caucasian MMA fighter in a land where women don't watch MMA, I'd say he is doing great):

Screenshot 20210320 145645 Instagram

If he decided to model clothes (which he easily could, being +190cm), even more women would know of him and worship him, like white on a yellow bitch's face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, volcelfatcel, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
This is ridiculous, this guy mogs most chads even and because of one stupid cross-eyed photo we're gonna be told now that it's over for this guy? Jfl @the idea this guy is unattractive because of some perceived imperfection, he looks like a fuckboi and women love fuckbois
Do u really think he stand a chance against this ?

Adamoli3

NickBateman

Yerger2

Dellisola2

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Inscol, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
yeah he does actually. its up to girl's individual preferences if the battle is between these two guys
In Russia he'd get a huge subtract for being Muslim, but most women would ignore it because he is a 6'3 Chad

Yes:

View attachment 1052577

He is already a model for Versace (despite being a prize fighter), which invalidates your theory entirely.
Tbh i dont understand women attractivity factors for men anymore, it looks like i am maybe a deluded hidden gay or just deluded JFL

Cage

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
I didn’t say girls won’t like him but if they could choose between good eyes vs good bone structure they’d almost always pick eyes

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Mrinfinityx
He has a shit nose and lips, plus terrible skin. He still looks good, but it's not just the eyes. It's never one thing in a face.
he’s got a great nose and lips and skin, you’re beyond deluded

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly and Callooh_Calais
1. His eye area isn't "dogshit". Its not optimal, but its far, far from bad.
2. Even if you do consider his eye area "dogshit", it obviously isn't ruining his aesthetic. Dude is a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Callooh_Calais and volcelfatcel

Jaw is Law that is all. He looks dimorphic and mogs this forum back to lucifer in appeal, even with that eye area, not fucking model tier with perfect ratios like O'Pry but he is for sure irl chad with that jaw.

Jaw is Law that is all. He looks dimorphic and mogs this forum back to lucifer in appeal, even with that eye area, not fucking model tier with perfect ratios like O'Pry but he is for sure irl chad with that jaw.
Jaw is one of the ingredients, nothing is law
If you have more failos than haloes (jaw, eyes, etc) you will not be attractive, if you have more haloes than failos you will be attractive, it's not any more complicated than that.
the exception to that being if one of your failos is deformed tier like being severely recessed or having the buggiest eye area known or the most gigantic beak nose etc etc, but even then you can probably survive it with enough haloes

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and volcelfatcel
Jaw is one of the ingredients, nothing is law
If you have more failos than haloes (jaw, eyes, etc) you will not be attractive, if you have more haloes than failos you will be attractive, it's not any more complicated than that.
the exception to that being if one of your failos is deformed tier like being severely recessed or having the buggiest eye area known or the most gigantic beak nose etc etc, but even then you can probably survive it with enough haloes
I think jaw is the one of the main ingredient to a good looking man, he doesn't have insane failos and his jaw makes him look dimorphic and dom, no girl will analyze the ratio of his eyes like the autistic basement dwellers of this forum. He has wide appeal, good jaw, good height, no extreme failos. His jaw and bone development are super rare to see nowadays, most people have flat maxillas, flat cheekbones and midly recessed jaws

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly
I think jaw is the one of the main ingredient to a good looking man, he doesn't have insane failos and his jaw makes him look dimorphic and dom, no girl will analyze the ratio of his eyes like the autistic basement dwellers of this forum. He has wide appeal, good jaw, good height, no extreme failos. His jaw and bone development are super rare to see nowadays, most people have flat maxillas, flat cheekbones and midly recessed jaws
if everything else, ratios, nose etc etc are +1, jaw and eyes are +2
jaw and eyes are the two most important haloes
if you have both you're probably going to be gl regardless of anything else

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
if everything else, ratios, nose etc etc are +1, jaw and eyes are +2
jaw and eyes are the two most important haloes
if you have both you're probably going to be gl regardless of anything else
Ye for sure, irl appeal is much more simple. People expect the O'Pry clones to come around the corner and mog everyone. Sadly the idea that Chad is common irl is delusion, most people are utter subhumans irl. You can stand out with a good jaw, decent eye area easily. People in this site are retarded, 6'4 Chad with an 8 inch dick and perfect ratios is right around the corner to steal you. Most chads fall in average dick size spectrum of 5-6 length and 4-5 girth and average height.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Maybe i should therapy maxx i am tired to analyze the world and always failing at etablishing a theory despite of living, i just dont want to fail anymore, i have a sick narcissist pulsionnal background that cant be controlled anymore

Cage

Last edited:
  • +1