eye area is the most important

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
JAW IS NOT LAW

eye area is the most important feature no matter how good your jawline is if you don’t have atleast a decent eye area you won’t be attractive smv wise.

im not saying that just having good eye area is enough to look good because a guy with bad jaw and good eye area will still look like shit but if we are comparing someone with decent jaw and good eye area and someone with decent eye area and good jaw the one with good eye area will always mog.

unfortunately i was born with shit eye area alot of upper eye lid exposure and i have puffy lower eye lids.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and noobs
Shut it down greycel

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34, Bars and IwillRope2024
jaw is law, only eyebrows matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, TheBiggestIncelEver, Alucard69 and 2 others
JAW IS NOT LAW

eye area is the most important feature no matter how good your jawline is if you don’t have atleast a decent eye area you won’t be attractive smv wise.

im not saying that just having good eye area is enough to look good because a guy with bad jaw and good eye area will still look like shit but if we are comparing someone with decent jaw and good eye area and someone with decent eye area and good jaw the one with good eye area will always mog.

unfortunately i was born with shit eye area alot of upper eye lid exposure and i have puffy lower eye lids.
Swear I've heard this same opinion about 5000 times now we get it

• WTF
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Swear I've heard this same opinion about 5000 times now we get it
i am incel because of it so why can’t i make a thread on why it’s so important?

my bad eye area has ruined my life no girl will ever find me attractive because of my uee and non existent eyebrows.

Mid face is law

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Mid face is law
I thought I was the only one who was going to defend this.

Mid face is truly the most important.

If you have a good midface and even slightly above average eye area or jaw you are automatically a HTN.

i have more hours in medical linker anatomy than you do in school
I Have 4 anatomy apps installed i mog u

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Alucard69
I slay with an android, im different compared to u niggas

@Gengar can confirm
if you were infront of me irl i would smash your cheap ass android phone the same way i would smash your face in.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
i am incel because of it so why can’t i make a thread on why it’s so important?

my bad eye area has ruined my life no girl will ever find me attractive because of my uee and non existent eyebrows.
? its possible to fix this. you need money for surgery and do research to know what to do.

• +1
surgery can fix it

• +1
? its possible to fix this. you need money for surgery and do research to know what to do.
I know what type of surgeries i need but im broke

if i had money i would get it fixed asap

Eye area is highly important, but how your eye area looks is HEAVILY influenced by surrounding features, obviously your eyebrows and cheekbones but also your nose and lips, or even your jawline. Model tier eyes would look ridiculous on an otherwise unattractive face, and average eyes can look good on certain faces. The most important factor is how well your eyes blend in with your other features.