eye area issues

wipmogger

wipmogger

lowk cooked
when i step out of the shower, i have mogger eye area, like no uee, amazing under-eye support etc

literally 5 minutes after, i have tiny uee and ok under eye support that disappears thru the day

how do i keep it?

Not likely, you probably have either Brown or blond hair, therefore you have eyebrows with lighter color

When you get out of shower, you have wet eyelashes and eyebrows = darker

Dye your eyebrows darker and/or eyelashes (not top much eyelashes, otherwise you will look like a fag), Also maybe dying your hair a bit darker would be good idea as Well, or use wet look hair creams

Now Mark as solution bhai 👍😀

• +1
Reactions: youssef sameh, hill and violentrose
Not likely, you probably have either Brown or blond hair, therefore you have eyebrows with lighter color

When you get out of shower, you have wet eyelashes and eyebrows = darker

Dye your eyebrows darker and/or eyelashes (not top much eyelashes, otherwise you will look like a fag), Also maybe dying your hair a bit darker would be good idea as Well, or use wet look hair creams

Now Mark as solution bhai 👍😀
no man, like my eye area changes shape during that time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dendoni
no man, like my eye area changes shape during that time
I know that it May Seem that way, but you can't change shape in any way, just the coloring

Also more visible lashes and more visible eyebrows - darker, would add more volume to them and they will fill more space

I
I know that it May Seem that way, but you can't change shape in any way, just the coloring

Also more visible lashes and more visible eyebrows - darker, would add more volume to them and they will fill more space
increased blood flow can change it temporarily