EYE AREA MAXXING: Sclera and Iris Lightening + Stronger Limbal Rings + Thicker and Longer Eyelashes: how?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
H-hewwo wooksmax.owg! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ Uhmm, as the titwe says, how can I successfuwwy achieve Scwewa and Iwis Wightening, Stwongew Wimbaw Wings and Thickew and Wongew Eyewashes? Uhm, pwease show me the paf to cuteness! uwu
78dfdf2b90a171ebac7da7fe079638bf

SHUT UP

• I'm aware that a mixture of water and honey can lighten your iris and sclera long term (but is the boost in attractiveness big enough for it to be worth it?), I have gray eyes.
  • I also know that for thicker looking (and possibly that will grow longer) eyelashes cold-pressed or expeller-pressed castor oil is what it's all about (twice per day)
  • Getting stronger limbal rings I have no freaking clue
Ryan gosling blade runner2049

Will this website guide me forward in my eyemaxxing?
- SP3LL

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and 5'7 zoomer
be reborn middle eastern.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 29155
Just sp3llmaxx and AOWmaxx, bro.

Limbal rings is all genetics, I have strong ones but not visible due to poop eyes

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
H-hewwo wooksmax.owg! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ Uhmm, as the titwe says, how can I successfuwwy achieve Scwewa and Iwis Wightening, Stwongew Wimbaw Wings and Thickew and Wongew Eyewashes? Uhm, pwease show me the paf to cuteness! uwu
View attachment 2286339

SHUT UP

• I'm aware that a mixture of water and honey can lighten your iris and sclera long term (but is the boost in attractiveness big enough for it to be worth it?), I have gray eyes.
  • I also know that for thicker looking (and possibly that will grow longer) eyelashes cold-pressed or expeller-pressed castor oil is what it's all about (twice per day)
  • Getting stronger limbal rings I have no freaking clue
View attachment 2286331

Will this website guide me forward in my eyemaxxing?
- SP3LL
BBC

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
how does water and honey lighten sclera???

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back