Eye Area Maxxing

Maximus III

Maximus III

Iron
Hey I noticed my eye area isn’t on par to everything else need help

I have like little lines but not eyebags, how do I get rid of this? I think cream but any recommendations?

Also something else I thought of was lengthening my eye lashes. Need recommendations

Anything else?

I’m not hardmaxxing btw

I remember there was a serum to increase fat in that specific part of the face. Nonetheless the best fix is always sunlight (while wearing sunscreen), nutrition and drinking water, and exercise. Those lines are caused by stress and sleep deprivation, you have to fix it via lifestyle.

try volulifine on your undereye

for lengthening ur eyelashes just get latisse or just curl them with mascara and a lash curler

for lengthening ur eyelashes just get latisse or just curl them with mascara and a lash curler
Did you get results from this? I been doing it a few weeks with lightening serum

Did you get results from this? I been doing it a few weeks with lightening serum
results from what? latisse i havent done bc it fucks ur sclera color apparently. volulifine i think its helping

Does volulifine actually work?

ive seen people say that latisse causes fat loss under the eyes, idk how true it is but this and the sclera color change (apparently (both)) are sus

I remember there was a serum to increase fat in that specific part of the face. Nonetheless the best fix is always sunlight (while wearing sunscreen), nutrition and drinking water, and exercise. Those lines are caused by stress and sleep deprivation, you have to fix it via lifestyle.
why when wearing sunscreen? is it necessary to remove the lines?

• +1
Reactions: goober55
why when wearing sunscreen? is it necessary to remove the lines?
sunscreen is necessary for prolonged sun exposure or you will fuck up your skin forever it doesnt matter how much melanin you have

sunscreen is necessary for prolonged sun exposure or you will fuck up your skin forever it doesnt matter how much melanin you have
can you recommend some suncreens then

could be dennie morgann foldss or whatever they are calleed