Eye area misconception

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
Every time someone says you need to fix your eye area on this forum, the answer is Taban. But the problem with Taban is a risk of looking uncanny, which kills SMV
so Taban and all eye surgeries shouldn't be the answer on this forum, I think this has to change

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and SPFromNY914
i dont need taban i hafe great eye area
11F8DB3D 302C 457A 9F90 7474101A7DCB

• Ugh..
Reactions: WideZygos
Tabanmaxx or death

Looking uncanny is not necessarily bad if it is not overdone

You should stay within the realm of what you have naturally. If you deviate too much from what you naturally look like, it will look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Taylorswift

Taban ascension. This young man paid about 20k or wtv Taban costs, and will now slay Stacies for the rest of his life

Idk what you are talking about bro

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914

Taban ascension. This young man paid about 20k or wtv Taban costs, and will now slay Stacies for the rest of his life

cherry picked result. Taban is good but BONES are what brings forth the hunter eye look, not tendons. eye improvement should revolve around improving the bones around the eyes imo, will do a more detailed thread later.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 7776, SPFromNY914 and 5 others
cherry picked result. Taban is good but BONES are what brings forth the hunter eye look, not tendons. eye improvement should revolve around improving the bones around the eyes imo, will do a more detailed thread later.
Almost completely agree, but fat padding does play a role in this area where every millimetre is a game changer

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, NormieKilla and millimitresss
bones and fat around the eyes

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Completely agreed, if you have complete cuck eyes not even Taban can save you

But for some people he might be a good choice

I certainly plan on consulting him eventually, if he actually makes morphs and I will look anything like this guy I posted, I am more than willing to save 20k

Almost completely agree, but fat padding does play a role in this area where every millimetre is a game changer
fat too yes. fat + bones mogs a good tendon every day of the week

Every time someone says you need to fix your eye area on this forum, the answer is Taban. But the problem with Taban is a risk of looking uncanny, which kills SMV
so Taban and all eye surgeries shouldn't be the answer on this forum, I think this has to change
Problem with Taban is that he doesn't really understand masculine aesthetics,
He doesn't perform supraorbital implants
And his infraorbitals tom implants are not custom so they can't give vertical augmentation and decrease orbital height .
According to Surgerymaxx custom infraorbitals implants can give up to 6mm lateral projection and up to 4mm vertical projection and with supraorbitals lateral projection can be up to 3mm and vertical projection up to 4mm unless you release more skin from forehead which will give more tissues and can lower browringe 5 to even 7mm and sometimes even lower eyebrows .
Taban results are not mind blowing , even this almond eye Surgery guy have Just more alert eyes overall shape , lenght of eyelids stayed the same .
Some really great oculoplastic surgeon would be needed who understand aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
fat too yes. fat + bones mogs a good tendon every day of the week
Im compiling information on the causes of the aesthetics too, ofcourse good bones might necessarily make for good fat because it shifts the passing

And his infraorbitals tom implants are not custom so they can't give vertical augmentation and decrease orbital height .
According to Surgerymaxx custom infraorbitals implants can give up to 6mm lateral projection and up to 4mm vertical projection and with supraorbitals lateral projection can be up to 3mm and vertical projection up to 4mm unless you release more skin from forehead which will give more tissues and can lower browringe 5 to even 7mm and sometimes even lower eyebrows .
Taban results are not mind blowing , even this almond eye Surgery guy have Just more alert eyes overall shape , lenght of eyelids stayed the same .
Some really great oculoplastic surgeon would be needed who understand aesthetics
Yep exactly what I want this forum to push forward. Taban is way overrated for PSL, it's bones and fat.

Im compiling information on the causes of the aesthetics too, ofcourse good bones might necessarily make for good fat because it shifts the passing
i'll tag you was gonna do a thread myself but it will be a short one, outlining aesthetics but I don't know surgeon options for this

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer

holy fuck.
from black middle aged looking loser father
to

BBC prettyboy slayer

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 10449

agreed. tabans implants are totally shit - and they make up over 70% of the price of the almond eye surgery results

however - if you look closely almost all of his ascensions result include some form of orbital decompression, the rest who got implants and canthoplasty just ended up more chinese looking

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
i'll tag you was gonna do a thread myself but it will be a short one, outlining aesthetics but I don't know surgeon options for this
sounds good.
Correction of the jaws and forward growth can affect the eye area, and there are options for mimicking fat with grafts implants or fillers done right. I don’t know of anything that would legit cut the brow ridge and move it though

So where do you go to get these implants? Eppley?

So where do you go to get these implants? Eppley?
Eppley or Yaremchuck
Maybe there are some others better WHO are invisible to PSL users , Hope so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
So mfl3?