Eye area mog battle

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
4425816 IMG 20241001 081543100
IMG 20241003 022842

this jiggaboo @yoshisand keeps saying his eye area (top pic) looks better than the bottom because the bottom has "adriana limas husband tier IPD" and a worse penile tilt or whatever.
To me his eyes make him look like a gay alien, im not the only one who thinks this right???

Yo BRO YOU PICKED THE WORST PHOTO
View attachment 3213550View attachment 3213551
this jiggaboo @yoshisand keeps saying his eye area (top pic) looks better than the bottom because the bottom has "adriana limas husband tier IPD" and a worse penile tilt or whatever.
To me his eyes make him look like a gay alien, im not the only one who thinks this right???
🤣 JFFLLLL IM DEAD

View attachment 3213550View attachment 3213551
Blacks just cannot accept JBW. A shame. Bottom mogs in every conceivable way.

Its not even jbw its just dont be an alien theory
It is JBW. Blacks, even if they aren't aliens, are always trying to cope with being uglier than whites, lying to themselves.

It is JBW. Blacks, even if they aren't aliens, are always trying to cope with being uglier than whites, lying to themselves.
True jfl i always hear about the great shift n shit on tiktok where black men supposedly became more attractive than white men in 2015... But then i notice its only said by black men and its just one big cope jfl

Blacks usually have recessed mandibles and chins, wide set and buggish eyes and overly large noses, meanwhile whites only have thin lips as a common failo. Overall whites are more balanced aesthetically and are tallest on average so yea whites are on top probably