Eye area realistic transformation question

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
Would it be possible for me to go from the before to the after eye area through surgery? If it is possible tell me which surgeries? Supras are off the table since i’ve heard some bad stories about them and bad results

IMG 3156

IMG 3157

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asspear and delonisliterallyme
Would it be possible for me to go from the before to the after eye area through surgery? If it is possible tell me which surgeries? Supras are off the table since i’ve heard some bad stories about them and bad results

View attachment 2684369

View attachment 2684371
Seems possible, but supras would likely help achieve this result. That aside, I'd say:

1) saddled infras - your zygos don't change much in the after so I don't think you need too much augmentation on that front
2) canthoplasty/lower eyelid retraction - based on your scleral show, I think this will be an important step. I would strongly advise getting the infras before though, since the saddle might help reduce it on its own (if you get it after, I imagine it'd have a greater chance to look uncanny)
3) Fat grafting/fillers to both under eyes and upper eyes - I think this would be especially important in your case since you can't get supras. You need something to bring the illusion of a lower brow bone, and while this won't be perfect, it's definitely better than nothing
4) Trim brows & eye makeup - you'd need to also change the shape of your tail of your eyebrow. It might help to also thicken it up just a bit, but keep them well trimmed all the same! Also, the after looks to have longer eyelashes and a slightly darker rim. If you really want that effect, I suppose you could go for some eye makeup. I'd pass on that, personally

Your undereyes are the larger item imo, so I'd really go for some nice saddled infras and a canthoplasty/blepharoplasty. I would recommend supras in theory, but if it's a no-go for you I think you can still get a great result.

• +1
Reactions: guilty, Deleted member 38639 and goatedjordan23
Seems possible, but supras would likely help achieve this result. That aside, I'd say:

1) saddled infras - your zygos don't change much in the after so I don't think you need too much augmentation on that front
2) canthoplasty/lower eyelid retraction - based on your scleral show, I think this will be an important step. I would strongly advise getting the infras before though, since the saddle might help reduce it on its own (if you get it after, I imagine it'd have a greater chance to look uncanny)
3) Fat grafting/fillers to both under eyes and upper eyes - I think this would be especially important in your case since you can't get supras. You need something to bring the illusion of a lower brow bone, and while this won't be perfect, it's definitely better than nothing
4) Trim brows & eye makeup - you'd need to also change the shape of your tail of your eyebrow. It might help to also thicken it up just a bit, but keep them well trimmed all the same! Also, the after looks to have longer eyelashes and a slightly darker rim. If you really want that effect, I suppose you could go for some eye makeup. I'd pass on that, personally

Your undereyes are the larger item imo, so I'd really go for some nice saddled infras and a canthoplasty/blepharoplasty. I would recommend supras in theory, but if it's a no-go for you I think you can still get a great result.
can you check dms plz bro

• +1
Reactions: Asspear