Eye Area Transformation

O

okokokay

Iron
I’ll stop lurking and instead share my eye area transformation/ progress (6 months). Started around July last year.

Eyebrows:
Minoxidil foam applied twice per day
RapidBrow applied twice per day (inb4 homo)
Microneedling twice per week (few minutes before applying the above)
Castor Oil before bed every night
Shave edges every week or so to make more rectangular / defined

Eyelashes:
I have also tried some lash serum once per day but not sure how much this helped.

Also beard dye on eyebrows works wonders, I especially recommend if you have pale eyebrows. Can also be applied on eyelashes but have to be VERY careful.

Mindset is a big thing, I am in a much better place mentally in the second pic than the first pic. It shows in the eyes. My resting eyebrow position is a lot less preyish now you can probably see. All because I feel better.

Hope this helps someone. I didn’t realise how much hair regrowth I actually had til seeing the before pic, hence wanting to make this post.
2F3728E4 5482 4258 8241 0FF3D45C11E1
0FDEC0A9 2CFD 4571 B18F A703CCBA8D3E

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: itsover36282, quinfluence, bigchazy and 17 others
Looks much better! But can we see pic from the same angle? It kinda looks like you were looking down in the first pic and looking up in the second pic.

• +1
Reactions: okokokay and MoggerChad
lol these posts

brows look better but why even bother posting with a different angle

who are you trying to impress?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and CristianT
wow brow ascension

Good lash/brow improvement.
Can’t judge uee because angle difference.

first really good transformation, amazing improvement
Eyelashes:Castor Oil before bed every night

I have also tried some lash serum once per day but not sure how much this helped.
about ur eyelashes, looks like it got darker, did you dye them aswell?

DBB765C9 65C0 4FBC 963E F8E222FBAD69

took this at lower angle maybe it helps?

first really good transformation, amazing improvement

about ur eyelashes, looks like it got darker, did you dye them aswell?
i did dye them a few months back but tbh the castor oil thickens them so not really needed as they’re pretty dark anyway. Would recommend getting a decent bit of length from castor oil before dying, and even then only if pale

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Danish_Retard, chigoha and 2 others
View attachment 2032920
took this at lower angle maybe it helps?

i did dye them a few months back but tbh the castor oil thickens them so not really needed as they’re pretty dark anyway. Would recommend getting a decent bit of length from castor oil before dying, and even then only if pale
brutal NCT but mirin lash growth.

I’ll stop lurking and instead share my eye area transformation/ progress (6 months). Started around July last year.

Eyebrows:

Eyelashes:

Also beard dye on eyebrows works wonders, I especially recommend if you have pale eyebrows. Can also be applied on eyelashes but have to be VERY careful.

Mindset is a big thing, I am in a much better place mentally in the second pic than the first pic. It shows in the eyes. My resting eyebrow position is a lot less preyish now you can probably see. All because I feel better.

Hope this helps someone. I didn’t realise how much hair regrowth I actually had til seeing the before pic, hence wanting to make this post.View attachment 2032892View attachment 2032893
Do you think you need to leave the oil all night?

Insane eyebrow transformation congrats!
Also what's your age you literally looked 50+ in the first eye pic

C93BF5A8 B84D 4EA2 8C24 56BC2260EABF

This is my eye area transformation
I made a thread theoretically explaining I could change it with bonesmashing and everyone thought I was retarded but I did it anyway.

Did eyelid pulling too and I seen these results

627B2E23 393F 4C26 9F19 865A0893E81E

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK, szolliontaraelis, okokokay and 1 other person
Do you think you need to leave the oil all night?
no idea but based on all the research i’ve done on castor oil it’s best to do it before bed. during the day isn’t ideal as it’s just gloopy and oily , not something you ideally want especially if you’re out and about

Insane eyebrow transformation congrats!
Also what's your age you literally looked 50+ in the first eye pic
30 first pic, 31 second and thanks!

Last edited:

Eyebrows:

Eyelashes:

Hope this helps someone. I didn’t realise how much hair regrowth I actually had til seeing the before pic, hence wanting to make this post.View attachment 2032892View attachment 2032893
When a white person wants to pick and mix ethnic features

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
When a white person wants to pick and mix ethnic features
could you elaborate what you mean?

how is lash/brow growth linked to ethnicity?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
could you elaborate what you mean?

how is lash/brow growth linked to ethnicity?
Big dense dark eyelashed and eyebrows are a brown man's trait.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
  • Hmm...
most of this shit is descending you. thick and dark eyebrows and eyelashes make you look more feminine. dying your eyebrows and lashes blonde is the real looksmax for men

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, It'snotover, Bobbyboy and 1 other person
most of this shit is descending you. thick and dark eyebrows and eyelashes make you look more feminine. dying your eyebrows and lashes blonde is the real looksmax for men
so if you were a girl you would find my before pic more attractive?

so if you were a girl you would find my before pic more attractive?
obviously
women quite literally put on longer, thicker and darker eyelashes to make themselves more feminine
i dont see any reason why a guy would do that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
women quite literally put on longer, thicker and darker eyelashes to make themselves more feminine
*to trick ethnic men (who have these features from birth) that they too have these features naturally, and to signal us to breed them

*to trick ethnic men (who have these features from birth) that they too have these features naturally, and to signal us to breed them
cope from an ethnic boy with feminine girly eyes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Mr manlet
obviously
i dont see any reason why a guy would do that
pretty sure if you made 100 women choose between my before or after pic at least 95 would choose the after

you do you though man

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
pretty sure if you made 100 women choose between my before or after pic at least 95 would choose the after

you do you though man
only because your epicanthus is swollen and makes your eyes seem deeper set and less bug - like
your eyebrows and eyelashes in 2nd pic are failoing you

Whites are always gonna want cherrypicked ethnic features.
thoughts on Colin Farrell? Does he appropriate ethnic features or is he ethnic himself and larps as Irish

I do have blue eyes but plenty of my features are ethnic.
like what, your eyebrows? Sounds to me like you picked the best white features and best ethnic features, quite hypocritical

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Eyebrows:

Eyelashes:

did you do ice hooding and pulling too
i have minimal upper eyelid exposure which is ideal due to papas genetics but did u fraud here or what

did you do ice hooding and pulling too
i have minimal upper eyelid exposure which is ideal due to papas genetics but did u fraud here or what
no fraud, i was just very consistent as i really wanted decent eyebrows, so never skipped a day, and no eyebrow pulling, although i might do that too if it improves eye hooding, which is what you’re trying to achieve i assume?

no fraud, i was just very consistent as i really wanted decent eyebrows, so never skipped a day, and no eyebrow pulling, although i might do that too if it improves eye hooding, which is what you’re trying to achieve i assume?
no I mean for upper eyelid exposure
did you pull your skin to make it more hooded cuz it looks like that since its less from the other pic

honestly i think it’s related to how happy / confident I felt

In the first pic i was “on edge” the whole time and pretty anxious. Now i’m more chilled and notice when looking in the mirror my eyebrows just seem more relaxed, hence covering more of my upper eyelid

plus there was a slight angle difference which I tried to illustrate in a post further down, but the difference is still there. Basically how you feel shows in your eyes, it’s not all about trying to hit measurements , although granted a lot of it is

no I mean for upper eyelid exposure
did you pull your skin to make it more hooded cuz it looks like that since its less from the other pic
i’m a noob at forums and forgot to quote, above reply was @ you

plus forgot to answer your q, no i didn’t pull eyelids