• IMG_3441.jpeg
    IMG_3441.jpeg
    452.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3440.jpeg
    IMG_3440.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 0
htn eye area, eyebrows shit tho, use minoxidil, dye them and brush upwarrds

htn eye area, eyebrows shit tho, use minoxidil, dye them and brush upwarrds
I am using minoxidil for around two months, they’re pretty full I think it’s just the lighting, this is in dim light

Attachments

• IMG_3461.jpeg
    IMG_3461.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah of course, but like separate from face I mean, some chads can have hyn eye areas and some htn can have chad eye area
elisad de poot's eyes mog alain delon? ı dont think so. you have almond eyes, good eyes. look at the indians and thank god

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
I am using minoxidil for around two months, they’re pretty full I think it’s just the lighting, this is in dim light
yeah this is better, still look unkept frome close up

IRL good be better, but now a little above average

Yeah, my eyebrows were never very thin but they became denser so they look darker now, minoxidil also worked great on my eyelashes (it stings a shit ton when it gets in your eyes tho)
How did you sue minoxidil, bro??

What would you say could make it better?
canthaltilt is the problem and they look small but it doesnt make you ugly to improve you need surgery

canthaltilt is the problem and they look small but it doesnt make you ugly to improve you need surgery
The tilt is bad? Its positive, and my pfl is 33

Never said its bad but it looks neutral tilted
Yeah it looks weird because my medial canthus is downturned and it’s pretty long so it has a sharp turn at the top which gives my eye a weird shape, I’m prob gonna get fat graft to get more hooding in that particular place

Yeah it looks weird because my medial canthus is downturned and it’s pretty long so it has a sharp turn at the top which gives my eye a weird shape, I’m prob gonna get fat graft to get more hooding in that particular place
On an distance stacys won't care