Eye area

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
8253732B DCEB 412C 8436 F260C676CF37

should i dye my lower lashes black?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Giga mogger, only lacking pfl. You don’t need to dye tbh they’re already dark. Pm me I will ascend you hard af :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: justadude, Erik-Jón and edodalic29
  • +1
How do i fix pfl? what is that?
969FF4CD 6C5C 43A2 AA38 CA5FC4828903
BF0B5997 141E 49BC A12C 296F80E826D5

I was able to achieve this level over 3 months of micro incisions daily. But it is very delicate process. I will explain over pm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Virgin at 29 😔
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Dystopian, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
you probably made 5 retards go blind by posting you are one cruel mf and lack consequence thinking. pure evil
Stop with the projecting, I have a compassionate heart.

@NOTCHADRIP took my advice (I will never disclose it to any of you, maybe you because I still have feelings for you) and went up .5 psl.

Same will happen with @Erik-Jón and @russiancel and @EasternRightWinger15 and @8PSLcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, edodalic29, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
you probably made 5 retards go blind by posting you are one cruel mf and lack consequence thinking. pure evil
Woah cool ascenion how do I slit my canthis?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
and users here say i'm above average and i don't need surgery, while average people look like this nowadays jfl

what a circus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
Do you consider yourself a gaslighter, or enlightened
Im not a gaslighter I just joke sometimes but its pretty clear when I do so I don't consider it gaslighting at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
Im not a gaslighter I just joke sometimes but its pretty clear when I do so I don't consider it gaslighting at all
Yeah I agree, it is easy to tell it’s more like trolling/sarcasm

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Literally see no more of his posts either, who gaslight mogs?
Bruh why are you falling for his bullshit all over again. Snap outta it. He is saving all your pics and vid’s rn as we speak for his perverted motives.

Before I leave I will leave you all with the prayer to keep strangerdangers evil glance away.

400FAC8F 45C1 41FF 8BE6 F42032C5237B

O Father ForeverRecession
Wherever thoust may be
Lend thy penetrating hunter eyed gaze upon us
That these heathens and their copes
May be vanquished and we may ascend by thine grace
Amen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17791, edodalic29 and 2 others
Bruh why are you falling for his bullshit all over again. Snap outta it. He is saving all your pics and vid’s rn as we speak for his perverted motives.

Before I leave I will leave you all with the prayer to keep strangerdangers evil glance away.

View attachment 1738382
Wherever thoust may be
Amen
….. I like @StrangerDanger ….. is he evil:feelsbadman:……

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
Giga mogger, only lacking pfl. You don’t need to dye tbh they’re already dark. Pm me I will ascend you hard af :Comfy:
it's hard to tell his IPD/ PFL might be below ideal aswell.

but the shape and coloring is mogger.

• +1
….. I like @StrangerDanger ….. is he evil:feelsbadman:……
He hates me because am objective and speaks the truth without catering to his fraudulent lies. At the end of the day I'm just being objective and unbiased. All I demand is fair material to assess correctly and I don't get how you could get mad at that or interpret it as gaslighting at all

• +1
He hates me because am objective and speaks the truth without catering to his fraudulent lies. At the end of the day I'm just being objective and unbiased. All I demand is fair material to assess correctly and I don't get how you could get mad at that or interpret it as gaslighting at all
I agree with:feelsokman:

• +1
Says the guy who insisted on rating atesh’s 40 year old pics over the ones in his youth. All you have ever done is coped.
23AC0E92 74B2 4614 99B5 F18DF48E8A1C

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:: Literally unrateable I have no idea if this is a normie frauding himself to 7 psl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Says the guy who insisted on rating atesh’s 40 year old pics over the ones in his youth. All you have ever done is coped.
View attachment 1738387
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:: Literally unrateable I have no idea if this is a normie frauding himself to 7 psl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Because the only proof and accurate footage on him that represent him fairly is candids in his 40s. If you want me to rate him at all then go ahead and send young candids of him and I will, not a modelling shoot or filtered image like the one you just sent, obviously isn't a normie as said previously but around 6-6.25 PSL unfrauded which is still high but nowhere near the top

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 14160
Because the only proof and accurate footage on him that represent him fairly is candids in his 40s. If you want me to rate him at all then go ahead and send young candids of him and I will, not a modelling shoot or filtered image like the one you just sent, obviously isn't a normie as said previously but around 6-6.25 PSL unfrauded which is still high but nowhere near the top
I agree but Like how I showed you in the candids of Maher, Chico, Pietro, opry. They all descend around .5 vs their best edited pics?

I showed you how img with their frauding couldn’t make a single nigga look chad facially and it still stands. Those guys too will descend around .5 in their candids

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and edodalic29
I agree but Like how I showed you in the candids of Maher, Chico, Pietro, opry. They all descend around .5 vs their best edited pics?

I showed you how img with their frauding couldn’t make a single nigga look chad facially and it still stands. Those guys too will descend around .5 in their candids
Cope we all know how they look. You can just go and watch a interview or backstage video of any of them + there are thousands of candids of them over on google in which you can form an idea how they look like, you dont just judge them by one photo.
Frauding to chad is super easy but in the end it doesnt matter if thats not how you look IRL or in motion

• Hmm...
Cope we all know how they look. You can just go and watch a interview or backstage video of any of them + there are thousands of candids of them over on google in which you can form an idea how they look like, you dont just judge them by one photo.
Frauding to chad is super easy but in the end it doesnt matter if thats not how you look IRL or in motion
Nope no it isnt. Show me a single 5ish psl guy who looks over 6 in their best pics. A single one.
Anstrum, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pratt, chalamet, Tom holland- not a single one has ever looked 6 psl in any photoshoot or frauded pic.

It has not ever happened and never will happen. Otherwise why would literally ever model in img’s talent list look dogshit? Jfl muh it’s easy to fraud as chad :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and StrangerDanger
Nope no it isnt. Show me a single 5ish psl guy who looks over 6 in their best pics. A single one.
Anstrum, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pratt, chalamet, Tom holland- not a single one has ever looked 6 psl in any photoshoot or frauded pic.

It has not ever happened and never will happen. Otherwise why would literally ever model in img’s talent list look dogshit? Jfl muh it’s easy to fraud as chad :feelshaha:
2943396 inCollage 20220617 192826168 1

Even giga moggers like hexum decend on shitty Oldcel video cameras tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
Weight change?!?! nice troll
Nope. You’re a fuckin dunce who doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Every single model is fully waterless and abnormally giga lean before a runway or photoshoot. That is why they look especially good.

And besides that guy looks 5.5 psl in his Instagram mogs Chris evans. So it’s not like this is a normie frauding to chad levels. It’s a solid chadlite frauding.

Holy shit this is the last reply I ever make to you. Peace out man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Nope. You’re a fuckin dunce who doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Every single model is fully waterless and abnormally giga lean before a runway or photoshoot. That is why they look especially good.

And besides that guy looks 5.5 psl in his Instagram mogs Chris evans. So it’s not like this is a normie frauding to chad levels. It’s a solid chadlite frauding.

Holy shit this is the last reply I ever make to you. Peace out man.

Salt depletion
WVSzTcM 2

View attachment 1738382
Wherever thoust may be
Amen
book marked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14160
Stop with the projecting, I have a compassionate heart.

@NOTCHADRIP took my advice (I will never disclose it to any of you, maybe you because I still have feelings for you) and went up .5 psl.

Same will happen with @Erik-Jón and @russiancel and @EasternRightWinger15 and @8PSLcel
I think I will just pray to Gandy tbh :feelshaha:

• JFL