eye areaa

snazzy14

snazzy14

Rawr
is there any way of stretching my eyes they look like they’re too close together

is there any way of stretching my eyes they look like they’re too close together
reverse thumbpulling: you put fingers on the other side of your palate and push in instead of out as hard as you can. this will widen your cheekbones and stretch your eyes pretty fast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KLEORB, counterintuitive and snazzy14
reverse thumbpulling: you put fingers on the other side of your palate and push in instead of out as hard as you can. this will widen your cheekbones and stretch your eyes pretty fast
i also recommend taking hrt. its also used for trannies but can also be used to boost testosterone growth hormone and all that which will make your face more striking and your eyes wider, also youll grow taller so yh

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and NZb6Air
Only under general anesthesia and with a turkish scalpel

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
i also recommend taking hrt. its also used for trannies but can also be used to boost testosterone growth hormone and all that which will make your face more striking and your eyes wider, also youll grow taller so yh
almost no side effects

You can get a lateral cantho to improve your PFL, which will create the appearance that your eyes aren't close set. You might need to get an OBO with giant though

• +1
Reactions: snazzy14
it's cope Bro, it doesn't work😭😭😭😭

it does try it
ITS cope, you need to maintain constant pressure, which means in your sleep too, it just doesn't work, atp get a palate expander, stop believe everything people say, it doesn't

ITS cope, you need to maintain constant pressure, which means in your sleep too, it just doesn't work, atp get a palate expander, stop believe everything people say, it doesn't
normal thumbpulling is not at all. i widened my narrow palate. might be just cuz im 14 tho and my sutures are easily movable. prolly after puberty its useless as fuck

normal thumbpulling is not at all. i widened my narrow palate. might be just cuz im 14 tho and my sutures are easily movable. prolly after puberty its useless as fuck
or maybe you just grew up????

• +1
Reactions: snazzy14