Eye Ascension, Aug - Oct

retardpill

retardpill

Iron
Nothing special here just a little softmaxxing with minoxidil and eyebrow dye, wondering what your thoughts are

Attachments

• IMG_8436.jpeg
    IMG_8436.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8434.jpeg
    IMG_8434.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, DarkAscender, rul and 3 others
Nothing special here just a little softmaxxing with minoxidil and eyebrow dye, wondering what your thoughts are
thanks @pl@yboi for the dye idea by the way

• +1
Reactions: pl@yboi and Deleted member 85949
Do you have autism

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
Good improvements

• +1
I don’t think much changed(?) the 2 photos aren’t comparable you aren’t even looking in the cam in the first could achieve the same ,,change‘‘ by changing the cam angle

• +1
From just waking up eyes to normal eyes

• +1
I don’t think much changed(?) the 2 photos aren’t comparable you aren’t even looking in the cam in the first could achieve the same ,,change‘‘ by changing the cam angle
mainly just the eyebrows are the difference i was trying to show, didn’t mean to try to fraud the eye area 😢

• +1
mainly just the eyebrows are the difference i was trying to show, didn’t mean to try to fraud the eye area 😢
Yea your eyebrows look fuller more prominent.
I just thought you meant your whole eye area

• +1
Yea your eyebrows look fuller more prominent.
I just thought you meant your whole eye area
na, i looked at old pics and my eyes are pretty much the same but the eyebrows are way more visible now, this pic is earlier this year

Attachments

• IMG_8439.jpeg
    IMG_8439.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Mirin, brows looks quite a bit thicker

• +1
na, i looked at old pics and my eyes are pretty much the same but the eyebrows are way more visible now, this pic is earlier this year
This pic is way way better to compare makes the change really visible, nice improvement

• +1
Picture 1: pre-autism diagnosis, picture 2: post-autism diagnosis

you know that when you squint you don't look like an opry, you look like a retard

you know that when you squint you don't look like an opry, you look like a retard
i am on accutane and my eyes hurt to look at lights so i blink 24/7 and squint