Reactions: AutisticBeaner, WadlowMaxxing, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
its all about tongue posture

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, MichaelForrester and SOS-Sonic
World hunger can be fixed by mewing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, MichaelForrester, datboijj and 2 others
look at her hairline and nasal base in the first pic. her head is literally tilted. im actually sick of this mewing autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, klamus, ManzareK and 3 others
Typical greycell thread

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
jfl the picture has got to be flipped. One was probably taken with back camera and the other with front camera

lol
Loading ... 9%

the mewing whore is 100% the same.
by the way the lack of simmetry is due to lens distortion and bad angle
>lens distortion cures asymmetry
jfl the picture has got to be flipped. One was probably taken with back camera and the other with front camera
>flipping a picture cures asymmetry
look at her hairline and nasal base in the first pic. her head is literally tilted. im actually sick of this mewing autism
>tilting head cures asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, AutisticBeaner and SOS-Sonic

Mirin' subhuman iq. I can't believe you can't tell her face looks exactly the same in the before and after, there was nothing to be "cured" in the first place. What's so hard to comprehend for you? Her entire face is slightly off-centre in the first picture because her head is tilted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and MichaelForrester

Not in this case

Or lack of glasses maxing for u

Mewing is ginormous cope

This is a excuse for al dëgënerätës who don't have enough eggs and persistence to start mewing

Amazing face!
What is the lack of your face?(in your opinion)
Phenotype, ES ratio (albeit hard to place how important it is in the long run), narrow lips, long midface.

Probably not getting surgery only came back to kill time after a breakup used to look like this two years ago

68941D63 D770 429B 8D38 525AAFE8EE17

I am new here, explain what means greycell🙏
Greycel is referring to your name, and the typical greycel is referring to a set of actions taken by someone with a grey name takes when they first make their account.

This place is very toxic btw so being polite might not last

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and MichaelForrester
Phenotype, ES ratio (albeit hard to place how important it is in the long run), narrow lips, long midface.

Probably not getting surgery only came back to kill time after a breakup used to look like this two years ago

View attachment 1015559

Greycel is referring to your name, and the typical greycel is referring to a set of actions taken by someone with a grey name takes when they first make their account.

Ahaha i don't give a fuck)
Because

View attachment 1015559

Wow, how you changed like that?

yeah, it does. I legit have the same exact problem. My eye asymmetry becomes far more apparent when using the iphone selfie camera because it automatically flips the picture, whereas if I use the instagram camera, it doesn't flip the image and my eyes look relatively symmetrical. That's why everyone was going so crazy when that inversion filter on tiktok came out.

So growing up, you never kept your tongue at the roof of your mouth? Where did/does your tongue rest in your mouth?
It only has the tip behind the top incisors

• Woah
Reactions: Bobelbrah
It only has the tip behind the top incisors
Are you sure it's only the tip? In any case, while you do have very good development(mirin), it could be argued you have been "semi-mewing" with just the tip. Who knows, with "proper mewing" you might have looked even better(longer ramus, smaller gonial angle)? But your case does raise questions about the Mew duos claims.

Are you sure it's only the tip? In any case, while you do have very good development(mirin), it could be argued you have been "semi-mewing" with just the tip. Who knows, with "proper mewing" you might have looked even better(longer ramus, smaller gonial angle)? But your case does raise questions about the Mew duos claims.
Yes 100% certain I have a tongue tie so I literally cannot do anything else not gonna lie.

True semi mewing so I cannot completely claim to have disproven it

Yes 100% certain I have a tongue tie so I literally cannot do anything else not gonna lie.
I assume you have the ordinary, anterior tongue tie? Guess this means people can be less concerned about them now, lol.
True semi mewing so I cannot completely claim to have disproven it
Autistic as I am, I have asked quite a lot of people with good development about their tongue position. After they finally manage to enter their state of confusion, induced my question("wtf you mean my tongue position??!?"), nearly everyone answers that the keep their tip only at the incisive papilla, like you. What ever it means, thanks for the inquiry. Back to the craniofacial drawing board.

I assume you have the ordinary, anterior tongue tie? Guess this means people can be less concerned about them now, lol.

Autistic as I am, I have asked quite a lot of people with good development about their tongue position. After they finally manage to enter their state of confusion, induced my question("wtf you mean my tongue position??!?"), nearly everyone answers that the keep their tip only at the incisive papilla, like you. What ever it means, thanks for the inquiry. Back to the craniofacial drawing board.
Posterior tongue tie if I recall in all honesty, it leaves my tip free but the rest is anchored down.

That is fair enough in all honesty, so you honestly think that it is all that is needed for good facial development or do you think it is a better balance overall?

Posterior tongue tie if I recall in all honesty, it leaves my tip free but the rest is anchored down.
Yes, that's seems like a classic posterior case.
That is fair enough in all honesty, so you honestly think that it is all that is needed for good facial development or do you think it is a better balance overall?
I'm not educated enough to say. But on the intuitive level, it makes sense that something is better than nothing at least. A few month ago, Mike Mew stated in an interview that he thinks the tip has the most potential to change/guide the face. The reason he stresses the back third is that he thinks it "acts like a reminder" for the tip to do it's job. This, coupled with yours and others cases, seem to suggest that the tip may be sufficient for good growth, at least to the standards of modern man. For perfect, god tier growth however, I would guess the rest of the tongue is needed.

What's your intermolar width btw?

@SendMePicsToRate
I assume you must have had straight teeth all your life?

Yes, that's seems like a classic posterior case.

I'm not educated enough to say. But on the intuitive level, it makes sense that something is better than nothing at least. A few month ago, Mike Mew stated in an interview that he thinks the tip has the most potential to change/guide the face. The reason he stresses the back third is that he thinks it "acts like a reminder" for the tip to do it's job. This, coupled with yours and others cases, seem to suggest that the tip may be sufficient for good growth, at least to the standards of modern man. For perfect, god tier growth however, I would guess the rest of the tongue is needed.

What's your intermolar width btw?
Honestly I would be more inclined to believe the rotation of the maxilla comes more so in from the tip simply due to the way it connects to the rest of the face, although the back probably supports the face from being long so who knoes. Just looking at skull shape and noticing the forces ngl
@SendMePicsToRate
I assume you must have had straight teeth all your life?
yeah perfectly straight teeth intermolar if I recall was around 50mm??? I may be very wrong though

Honestly I would be more inclined to believe the rotation of the maxilla comes more so in from the tip simply due to the way it connects to the rest of the face, although the back probably supports the face from being long so who knoes. Just looking at skull shape and noticing the forces ngl
Yes, this seems plausible and a lot of others in the "mewing community" thinks in similar lines. A greater focus on the tip seems to be emerging from there as well, where as the back third is actually starting to be viewed with caution. There has been popping up more and more cases of people who actually made their faces worse thorough focusing mainly on the back third(in part, probably due to Salludons mewing claims).
yeah perfectly straight teeth intermolar if I recall was around 50mm??? I may be very wrong though
Hf, 50 is really fucking high for a modern human! It probably more like between 40-45, if you measure from the right set of molars. Anyways, mirin hard with the traffic accident of my occlusion, lmao

Yes, this seems plausible and a lot of others in the "mewing community" thinks in similar lines. A greater focus on the tip seems to be emerging from there as well, where as the back third is actually starting to be viewed with caution. There has been popping up more and more cases of people who actually made their faces worse thorough focusing mainly on the back third(in part, probably due to Salludons mewing claims).

Hf, 50 is really fucking high for a modern human! It probably more like between 40-45, if you measure from the right set of molars. Anyways, mirin hard with the traffic accident of my occlusion, lmao
What happened with salludons mewing claims in relation to making their face worse?

It is around that range of 45mm it was taken from the right set of molars I believe, my skull is incredibly wide so that is probably why tbh. What went wrong with yours?

Literally no improvement

What happened with salludons mewing claims in relation to making their face worse?
I get your question correctly: He claimed to have hard mewed with the back third, while letting the rest of the tongue rest passively at the roof of the mouth. Since his before and afters where so drastic, this started a craze and made o lot of people mimic his method. I am not saying he is responsible for the bad cases that have come up though(after all, Mike Mew has been stressing the back third for time, until this day), but it certainly added to the fire. Let me also say that it is not certain that pressure at the back is bad, as we simply know too little at the moment to make any definitive conclusions.
It is around that range of 45mm it was taken from the right set of molars I believe, my skull is incredibly wide so that is probably why tbh. What went wrong with yours?
That's really good! Ronald Ead expanded to 44mm with his MSE, which says a lot. Although I've heard my face is pretty wide(fwhr about 1.7-1.8, iirc), I grew up with allergies, and as a result, my teeth are really crocked today. Maybe the most important looksmax I intend to do.