Eye, cheekbone, masseter, nose, lips asymmetry.

L

lookskiller

Iron
Hi! this is my first post and I’m really new to this. I’m not sure if it’ll get any engagement or answers so I might repost this. About a year ago I used the inverted filter and realized every part of my face is asymmetrical (genetics + sleeping on my left side my entire life). This really got me into looksmaxxing and blackpill. I’ve already lost 100 pounds, cleared my acne, lost face fat, gotten a more defined jawline, and some more things. My face looks more catlike in a way, it’s higher, like I got a face lift. Maybe because I do face massages too, but I haven’t seen changes in my symmetry, or at least large ones. I have body dysmorphia so I have no idea what I look like, but I whenever people take pictures of me close up its usually brutal in terms of symmetry, or at least recently I’ve noticed it. I also have undefined cheekbones even after weight loss although my face got slimmer. After looking through threads, everyone says the only fixable asymmetry is cheek and brow asymmetry without cosmetic surgery (I’m too young for it, I might in a few years though if there’s no fix for my eyes but now it isn’t an option). After learning about asymmetry, I started to realize asymmetry in everyone else too. Someone else which I found it in is Angelina Jolie, but only when she was young.
I have the same symmetry, face shape, and cheekbones as Angelina as a teenager (there’s a picture of her smiling at a grad party or something, it’s kinda hard to find but out there) but as she started to get older (still a minor) her symmetry got better. So did the definition of her cheekbones and her face also became more defined.

Yes, she wasn’t perfectly symmetrical but I feel like there’s a big difference throughout the years. Then, into her adulthood, her face becomes super defined and symmetrical. She had a chubbier oval shaped face as a teenager, but then got a defined square/diamond ish face. I’m not using it as as example as much because I’m not sure if she had work done to fix her symmetry as she got older, but I hope she didn’t, because there’d be a lot more hope for me. I’ve also seen many looksmaxxers here and on other platforms fix their asymmetry, and not only that, fix “impossible” asymmetries without cosmetic surgery like an eye being lower than the other and getting definition in their cheekbones. I’m sorry for this really long rant, but, my question finally is:

Is it possible to fix all asymmetry, or at least some “impossible” ones like eye asymmetry? If so, how does one do it? Is it just the basic sleep on your back and massage your face? If it is impossible, how have some users fixed it without cosmetic surgery? Has anyone personally done it? How? How long did it take? Yes, I understand, some people say symmetry is a bonus and it’s just your features that matter, but for me, I feel like it’s definitely symmetry.

Thanks!

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
a man with his eyes closed is making a funny face with a caption that says brb using imagination since no pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, Autisticbrokeass2, chiknbones and 1 other person
You can try facial massages and correcting your posture, but honestly, it's mostly just cope surgery is the only way to correct it.

• +1
Reactions: lookskiller
I’m sorry, I don’t really have any good professional pictures of me. I feel like I’d be catfishing you guys, it’s mainly a problem/noticeable when others take pictures of me. I can send each asymmetric feature though, but my face isn’t as fat and undefined in pictures I take of myself and the problem isn’t as bad there but it’s still definelty bad

You can try facial massages and correcting your posture, but honestly, it's mostly just cope surgery is the only way to correct it.
Yeah I thought so unfortunately. I just thought maybe there was some way because I’ve seen guys on here get completely symmetrical. I’m gonna continue with more face massages and better my posture, I also have braces so I heard that’s a big factor.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Yeah I thought so unfortunately. I just thought maybe there was some way because I’ve seen guys on here get completely symmetrical. I’m gonna continue with more face massages and better my posture, I also have braces so I heard that’s a big factor.
You can make me the solution if I have helped you. PM me pictures if you want btw.:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: lookskiller