Eye color change

Deleted member 18694

Deleted member 18694

Kraken
I've been convinced by the forum and information to do eye color change and then Lower blepharoplasty with fat grafting after

I wouldn't in a million years consider getting eye color change but LooksallOver has convinced me ever since he linked some natural results that look safe(from what I see)

Anyone know about this company in Turkey?

Seen some of their vids and their shit looks so cash and 100% natural looking

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I love how it's always from brown/dark to blue.

Take the blueyespill

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and enchanted_elixir
i bookmarked that before but it highly seems like a scam.

face > eye color

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
shit is edited soo hard bro. you can see the iris looking like edited on after.

18694.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
face > eye color

Bones then contrast. bad Contrast hides ur pretty features.
shit is edited soo hard bro. you can see the iris looking like edited on after.
Yeah I was thinking pics edited hard af but look at this video and give me ur thoughts

They have tons of videos in action btw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bones then contrast. bad Contrast hides ur pretty features.

Yeah I was thinking pics edited hard af but look at this video and give me ur thoughts

They have tons of videos in action btw

i meant the video tbh.

look at the upper part of iris on thumbnail. its blurry. and shit is soo unprofessional man.

i know their website. its utter garbage. wouldnt you want to make good presentable for a procedure that is barely done by anyone in the whole world?

i meant the video tbh.

look at the upper part of iris on thumbnail. its blurry. and shit is soo unprofessional man.

i know their website. its utter garbage. wouldnt you want to make good presentable for a procedure that is barely done by anyone in the whole world?

yeah their shitty english is a bit concerning. But when I look at the videos in action(not thumbnail) its driving me closers towards the idea of doing it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Tallooksmaxxer
Looking at their Facebook and actually looks Legit

your choice but doesnt seem really convncing to me.

if you really want it that much there is iris implants.

Looking at their Facebook and actually looks Legit

How does this look legit?:lul: The “after” is a zoomed in eye without face jfl…could be anyone’s eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, AscendingHero, ALP and 1 other person
How does this look legit?:lul: The “after” is a zoomed in eye without face jfl…could be anyone’s eye
also this. their video is like a tiktoker girl doing vlog. zoom in zoom out zoom in zoom out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ALP and Tallooksmaxxer
Very shady. 100% a scam tbh
i dont question the procedure, its probably real but these folks are probably just trying to scam some tourist.

media would make it a big deal here if it was a thing.

Blue eyes mog

• +1
Reactions: ALP
if theyre a scam then np I can find another legitimate clinic. There's a ton of them doing 7g

i dont question the procedure, its probably real but these folks are probably just trying to scam some tourist.

media would make it a big deal here if it was a thing.
Ofc it’s a real thing, but are the results legit? Are there long term effects? Those are the real questions. Bottom line would be to steer clear from this company

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
if theyre a scam then np I can find another legitimate clinic. There's a ton of them doing 7g
There’s nothing lut there that will give you natural results atm sorry OP

There is one company that will give you grey eyes I think. Looks natural, but it’e barely noticeable in natural light

There’s nothing lut there that will give you natural results atm sorry OP

There is one company that will give you grey eyes I think. Looks natural, but it’e barely noticeable in natural light

not unless i go super invasive then yeah. but not willing to do that too scary

also i found out company is fake. they hide reviews etc. no business address and trash english on site. Got too hyped up over natty looking blue eyes and going up 1 psl

Worldeyelaser is very shady and I’d reccomend everyone to avoid them if possible.
Laser eye color change is revolutionary technology yet they seemingly haven’t published any scientific paper on the topic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18694
Keratonyc.com

Ofc it’s a real thing, but are the results legit? Are there long term effects? Those are the real questions. Bottom line would be to steer clear from this company
If performed properly, the only long term effect I see is increased sunlight sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Are there long term effects? Those are the real questions. Bottom line would be to steer clear from this company
Glaucoma, among other things, due to the increase in eye pressure. This would be caused because the melanocytes in the iris are broken down due to the laser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Glaucoma, among other things, due to the increase in eye pressure. This would be caused because the melanocytes in the iris are broken down due to the laser.
Yo my g, can I delete all my posts and threads from looksmax/ratings if I buy VIP?

( I could only find info for ratings)

I'm going to turkey just as a vacation and want to get eye lightening as well. Can someone keep me updated on the new companies? Worldeyelaser doesn't seem legit and the website is very sus. I've done quite some research, but to be frank I don't know