Eye color frauding with Anesthesia lenses

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
A black-haired mexican becoming Megan Fox with blue contacts:

Indian girl using green lenses for an exotic look:

Both of these look natural and mog hard for eye color fraud.

"Muh colored contacts look unrealistic"

Even this close - which no one will actually be unless you're kissing or fucking, which normally happens in dim lighting - they are still holding up and looking very natural when you're not scrutinizing. They're cheap compared to the meme lenses everyone wants to get but isn't willing to spend $500 on. Pick some up and improve your trash pheno today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, angelo, reptiles and 2 others
Can still tell tbh but they'll get there one day.

JUST get stroma

Can still tell tbh but they'll get there one day.
I would only be able to tell if I was zooming in on the iris. All that matters is that normies from a talking distance would not be able to clock the green on Dalit T50 eyes for sure. It blends too well. I know some phenos can pull off the blues pretty successfully

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
JUST get stroma
Stroma just gives most people dull gray eyes which don't fit most people's pheno, even whites
Contacts are still the best way to phenomaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Stroma just gives most people dull gray eyes which don't fit most people's pheno, even whites
Contacts are still the best way to phenomaxx
But you can easily get called out lol, are you gonna wear contacts 24/7? Just lighten your eyes with msm or something and then get stroma

• +1
Reactions: angelo
are you gonna wear contacts 24/7?
No, but you don't need to be showing your eye color to people 24/7 either. Some coloring combos just look mogger asf, gray won't really work for Latinos, MENAs, Indians etc. It's all about hair color + skin color + eye color being as appealing and contrasting enough. Green mogs for warmer skin. Blue mogs for rosy skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, angelo, zura and 1 other person
But you can easily get called out lol, are you gonna wear contacts 24/7? Just lighten your eyes with msm or something and then get stroma

How the fuck do you even get stroma I thought it was an experimental surgery

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I assume he means a similar treatment like Yeux Clairs or Eyecos

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Jfl at wearing contacts if you don’t need them have fun needing surgery to fix your droopy eyelids

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo and SidharthTheSlayer
Haven't really noticed much of a change myself from wearing regular contacts and I already have low undereye fat to begin with so w/e
It’s something that happens over time. I mean think about it you’re prying your eyelids apart every time you put a contact on and off. It’s one thing if you need them to see and you look subhuman in glasses but jfl at doing it just to change your eye color. I won’t even wear contacts to see I wear glasses.

Even this close - which no one will actually be unless you're kissing or fucking, which normally happens in dim lighting - they are still holding up and looking very natural when you're not scrutinizing. They're cheap compared to the meme lenses everyone wants to get but isn't willing to spend $500 on. Pick some up and improve your trash pheno today.

It lacks limbal ring lol

• +1
No, but you don't need to be showing your eye color to people 24/7 either. Some coloring combos just look mogger asf, gray won't really work for Latinos, MENAs, Indians etc. It's all about hair color + skin color + eye color being as appealing and contrasting enough. Green mogs for warmer skin. Blue mogs for rosy skin.
Tbh you should take lighter Brown contact that ressemble your natural eye color, going from black or Brown to Grey eyes is low IQ irl , but probably good online

you can be a test subject or something i think

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
you can be a test subject or something i think

I'm not risking my eye sight for blue eyes lefort 3 Ill risk my life for 1 gurrantees return on interest the other doesn't

• JFL

don’t even try with the blue ones they look like shit. On the other hand I always wear the fonesta ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
don’t even try with the blue ones they look like shit. On the other hand I always wear the fonesta ones
The blue looks ok on some phenos
I bought the fonesta, can I pm you some pics to see if I can pull it off

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
The blue looks ok on some phenos
I bought the fonesta, can I pm you some pics to see if I can pull it off
I’m white as hell and it looks like shit trust me. It gives the bulgy eye effect as it’s too thick. go ahead with the pics

• +1

These seem to also be a good option for eye color fraud, Pakistani foid trying them on

Guys but a curry said eye colour doesn’t matter

• +1