Eye color implants storma or contacts?

T50gandycel

T50gandycel

Iron
As we all know eye color surgery has gone INCREDIBLY mainstream especially FLAAK eye color changing surgery

RESULT FROM FLAAK IRIS implant pigment

Screenshot 20240622 175532 Instagram

Incredible result might look uncanny but not if you pick the wrong color like this guy :lul:
Screenshot 20240622 144305 TikTok

This result looks horrible as his coloring and pheno dont harmonize with the blue eye color he just looks actively possessed and the iris implants looks unnatural AS FUCK when he Walls into a room people would just assume hes wearing contacts

The new eye color would actually nerf him as now he looks uncanny especially with his dark circle's around his eyes and his coloring

My conclusion for anyone who wants to go for FLAAK iris pigment surgery is

Your pheno please dont get blue pigment if your a dalit or black you are better off getting green or hazel especially for blacks hazel mogs

Know the risks and see if its worth getting over contacts you don't wanna waste your money and look uncanny at the end

RISKS

Could tear tissue in your eyes
Implanting organic material around the eye is a big no no as this surgery isnt even FDA approved

STROMA

Stroma laser eye color change 1 300x262

Personally the best route to go in my opinion as this is perfect for anyone who wants to have permanent results and not wear and change contacts all day

STROMA is more natural than the other 2 as its just a laser thats burning the brown pigment from the eye ( EVERYONE HAS COLORED EYES AS YOUR EYES ONLY APPEAR BROWN DUE TO THE PIGMENT)

SO IF YOU WANT TO LOOK NATRUAL AS FUCK GO FOR STROMA so what are the risks involved and the pros?

RISKS

Blindness from the laser could burn your pupils
Well not a risk but this also isnt FDA approved

PROS

Less expensive than the FLAAK eye color surgery

No long term risks as there are no implants the only risk is the initial laser but if you get past that then you shouldn't worry after the surgery is done

My conclusion if you want to go a cheaper route than FLAAK then go for it still is expensive at tho

COLORED CONTACTS

Download

I'm my opinion if you can't afford the other 2 than colored contacts are the way they are cheaper and can look canny they only look uncanny if you get the wrong color for your pheno and coloring or the actual color itself looks fake AF
CAN

Looks extremely fake :lul::lul::lul: SEARCH FOR THE BEST COLOUR YOU CAN

Download 94

This is when colored contacts that look realistic look like

CONS

LOOK FAKE
TEMPORARY (ONLY GOOD FOR ONS)

PROS

CHEAP
EASY TO WEAR

conclusion see with what you can do and work with see and choose a color that you can use for your pheno and research more about the risks

Attachments

• download (93).jpeg
    download (93).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, klimo and chuggy
what eye color mogs for South American spic pheno

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
As we all know eye color surgery has gone INCREDIBLY mainstream especially FLAAK eye color changing surgery

RESULT FROM FLAAK IRIS implant pigment

View attachment 2994084
Incredible result might look uncanny but not if you pick the wrong color like this guy :lul:
View attachment 2994085
This result looks horrible as his coloring and pheno dont harmonize with the blue eye color he just looks actively possessed and the iris implants looks unnatural AS FUCK when he Walls into a room people would just assume hes wearing contacts

The new eye color would actually nerf him as now he looks uncanny especially with his dark circle's around his eyes and his coloring

My conclusion for anyone who wants to go for FLAAK iris pigment surgery is

Your pheno please dont get blue pigment if your a dalit or black you are better off getting green or hazel especially for blacks hazel mogs

Know the risks and see if its worth getting over contacts you don't wanna waste your money and look uncanny at the end

RISKS

Could tear tissue in your eyes
Implanting organic material around the eye is a big no no as this surgery isnt even FDA approved

STROMA

View attachment 2994103

Personally the best route to go in my opinion as this is perfect for anyone who wants to have permanent results and not wear and change contacts all day

STROMA is more natural than the other 2 as its just a laser thats burning the brown pigment from the eye ( EVERYONE HAS COLORED EYES AS YOUR EYES ONLY APPEAR BROWN DUE TO THE PIGMENT)

SO IF YOU WANT TO LOOK NATRUAL AS FUCK GO FOR STROMA so what are the risks involved and the pros?

RISKS

Blindness from the laser could burn your pupils
Well not a risk but this also isnt FDA approved

PROS

Less expensive than the FLAAK eye color surgery

No long term risks as there are no implants the only risk is the initial laser but if you get past that then you shouldn't worry after the surgery is done

My conclusion if you want to go a cheaper route than FLAAK then go for it still is expensive at tho

COLORED CONTACTS

View attachment 2994114

I'm my opinion if you can't afford the other 2 than colored contacts are the way they are cheaper and can look canny they only look uncanny if you get the wrong color for your pheno and coloring or the actual color itself looks fake AF
CAN

Looks extremely fake :lul::lul::lul: SEARCH FOR THE BEST COLOUR YOU CAN

View attachment 2994118

This is when colored contacts that look realistic look like

CONS

LOOK FAKE
TEMPORARY (ONLY GOOD FOR ONS)

PROS

CHEAP
EASY TO WEAR

conclusion see with what you can do and work with see and choose a color that you can use for your pheno and research more about the risks
eye color is overrated smh

• +1
eye color is overrated smh
Eh not really unless ur facially subhuman you need an eye color that suits ur pheno and coloring and visable limbal ring

• +1
Reactions: chuggy and klimo
Eh not really unless ur facially subhuman you need an eye color that suits ur pheno and coloring and visable limbal ring
It doesn't matter as much as eye ratios, eye lashes or eyebrows lol

• +1
Eh true but its still something that is the cherry on top like if Sam entertainment had blue eyes it wouldn't make a difference

• +1
Reactions: chuggy