Eye color is kinda irrelevant unless it's very striking

sab78.

sab78.

Iron
Eye color is kinda irrelevant unless it's very striking, and people just correlate eye colors to certain features
And they're are far more important things to worry about than eye color

> In this study, we did not observe any association between eye
> color and attractiveness, neither in men nor women.
> Most surprisingly, no correlation was found between iridal color and rated attractiveness.

As I said before, Eye color can affect the attractiveness of the eye area but only if it is truly striking in color

Things like scleral whiteness, pupil diameter, iris to pupil ratio, limbal rings, canthal tilt, eye depth, eye-shape, eyebrows, and eyelashes, etc matter a lot more.

And there is also research on dominance and trustworthiness and this is the conclusion:

> To find out, the scientists used computer manipulation to take the same faces but change their eye colors. Without changing traits other than hue of the iris, the researchers swapped the eye colors of the test faces from blue to brown and vice versa. **This time, the opposite effect was found.** Despite the strange correlation to eye color, the team found that **eye color didn't affect a photo's trustworthiness rating. So it isn't the eye color itself that really matters**—something else about brown-eyed faces makes them seem more dependable.
> In order to find out whether it is eye color that specifically influences perceived dominance in males, and not other eye color-associated facial features, we changed the iris color of brown-eyed subjects to blue and vice versa.

> With this manipulation, males with eye color changed
> to blue (originally brown-eyed) were rated as more dominant than
> males with brown colored irises (originally blue-eyed).
> Mean differences of perceived dominance of subjects before and
> after eye color manipulation were not different from zero which suggests that the color of iris itself had
> no effect on perceived dominance.

Source:https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00266-011-9793-x

• JFL
Reactions: FIuffy
Tldr: "I‘m Indian and never saw blue eyes in motion"

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Sean o' Tist
what about cock color

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
I've spoken about this before

I also seen a video recently which I didnt bother to save but it was two guys recording themselves while under the influence of drugs in a cubicle with a baldcel security guard climbing over the stall
Anyway they were both blue eyed but one of them had a blue colour that wasn't that distinguishable while the other one had an insanely striking shade that was the very first thing you notice about his face in a millisecond
Not all blue eyes are created equal

IMG 4349