Richard Ramirez - brown
Francisco Lachowski - Brown

Enough said,

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WatermelonLover, St.TikTokcel, borntosuffer and 8 others
It is a halo.

Obviously if ur otherwise subhuman colored eyes won’t save you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, nope, borntosuffer and 5 others
It is a halo.

It is a halo sure but it doesnt make you feel mogged compared to standing next to a 6’4 guy with orc tier bidelt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, ambi, murdah and 3 others
It is a halo.

And its only really a big halo when an indian/mullato/black has really light eyes and that is so rare they end up becoming famous

• +1
Reactions: murdah, forevermirin and RecessedChinCel
its only a halo when you have really light and bright ones that catches people's attention

It is a halo.

Frauding with A10 Contacts or green contacts, only works in countries where JBW is a thing.
Put a pair of blue contacts in your eyes, Be as pale as possible
and you´ll have 10 Asian stacies on your dick within 1 hour after arriving at the airport.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Darkeningstar
no argument against it being important
just "lol if you believe it... because... uhh"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, ambi, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
no argument against it being important
just "lol if you believe it... because... uhh"
If u go outside u already know it doesnt matter. No need to write paragraphs when you experience mogs which dont involve eye color

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Sprinkles
Some girls with colored eyes won't want you if you don't have colored eyes (you have to compensate massively with other things if you don't have them)

Also, some girls without colored eyes won't want you if you have eyes like them, but if you look the same, but this time you have colored eyes, they will want you

Xmoons GIF

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
It's the icing on a cake, but not the cake itself. Alright.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, murdah, Sprinkles and 5 others
the brown eye shops are always trash. they give an insanely dark color even if there's a flash used in the pic. even so they don't descened all those people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and WatermelonLover
And its only really a big halo when an indian/mullato/black has really light eyes and that is so rare they end up becoming famous
yeah or one of those darkskin meds. this site legit believe being a blue eyed pasty anglo is a halo in a country where majority people have blue eyes jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, WatermelonLover and Richard Cheese
It’s just one “good” trait they have and they use it as a cope ngl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Richard Ramirez - brown
Francisco Lachowski - Brown

Enough said,
Both Francisco Lachowski and Ramirez would ascend with colored eyes though its a halo and brings more attraction then simple brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ambi
Both Francisco Lachowski and Ramirez would ascend with colored eyes though its a halo and brings more attraction then simple brown eyes.
They’d ascend by like .01%

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Darkeningstar and WatermelonLover
They're barely visible IRL unless icy blue which is rare even among whites. Sure for insta they're pretty good but otherwise extremely overrated.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Darkeningstar and WatermelonLover
Its a halo for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Cant believe this shit has 50 reps
Jfl if u think it matters irl all it gets you is some compliments

Color is needed for that "cherry on top", but the faggot that made that thread colored their eyes with a black sharpie hence it looks worse than it actually is.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
anyone that said eye color is the most important feature is retarded as fuck.

however its probably the strongest halo, you said it yourself give a black guy colored eyes and they become famous, the only difference between two black guys with identical bone structure and them living a life of fame and wealth is literally jsut wether they are born with colored eyes or not.

i would bet theres a much higher prevalence of colored eyes in main character roles thank if you were to compare to the actual prevalence of them in the general public. colored eyes are striking and more memorable simply due to the fact that way less phenotypes posses them

• +1
Yeah heights more important

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
What's even more retarded is that dark eyes do not even look like that irl, all of those examples are hilariously poorly edited

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, borntosuffer and murdah
eye color is an amazing halo im always mirin irl when i see someone with very light eyes even if otherwise they dont look that good

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer

I'm not comfortable with the zoomer writing style. Too braindead for me. I can see how writing too formally might be negative, though. It makes me sound pretentious and dorky. I'm working on it.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Ahahah, in this message you seemed more so also because with the dot followed by 'alright' you simulated a pre-imposed pause and a pre-imposed word, as if you were AI

Over for my robotic writing style.

Girls get wet only for guys who type like this:

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Gengar and Darkeningstar
Over for my robotic writing style.

Girls get wet only for guys who type like this:

View attachment 3023739
I also have I have a robotic way of writing, modulated depending on the receiver, if I am talking to an extroverted person I will write differently. In person I am the opposite, very expressive if I want

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Cant believe this shit has 50 reps
Jfl if u think it matters irl all it gets you is some compliments
Good thread, bhai. Only ones who care about eye color are deathnik foids. I live in a white country and never heard white girls simp for some guy just because of his eye color. It was always deathnik foids. I got a former lightskinned Tyronelite friend whose eyes are green and I asked him if he gets compliments from white women or deathnik foids and he said it’s always been deathnik foids. I already assumed it and he confirmed it. That’s actually how I remember the guy— it was on Twitter and some deathnik foid I was following from school said “the new boy in our class has green eyes!!” and then two years ago in junior college, a deathnik foid publicly told a fat white girl that she has “beautiful eyes.” Meanwhile they were literal bug eyes, but just because they were blue, this deathnik foid had to praise her. I was laughing inside. It was so cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and WatermelonLover
Eye colouring doesn't matter. It's just few self-hating shitskins that think it's some big deal. IRL nobody cares about it.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Darkeningstar