Eye color maxing

omikes

omikes

Iron
Trying out new eye colors. My eyes are greenish gray, so I tried Air Optix's "blue" and "brilliant blue". I thought brilliant blue would be too much, but I think I like it better, actually. Its a lot but... fortune favors the bold.

8csPDSY.jpg

original eye color

vYnvUoZ.jpg

"blue"

f8HZlCt.jpg

"brilliant blue"

3rd is too fake, 2nd good but I recommend trying light-blue,
my eyes in a perfect lighting:
editor_result-jpg.83789

remember that eye color is 1, and even more important is shinning

Just watch sublimal videos on youtube

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
both look fake in pics, so can't imagine how fake they look like irl

that brow area :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Eye color maxing with contacts is easily the shittiest looksmax you can do. Fake as fuck, doesn't look half as good as real eyes and makes you feel like a faggot
just use glaucoma drops if you want actual lightening

editor_result-jpg.83789

yeah the third picture looks pretty fake from that distance, not so sure i'll go ahead with those. i might try some green ones actually, since the green in the center of my eyes conflicts with the blue a bit. this company didn't have a light blue, just a gray. do you have one to recommend?

Eye color maxing with contacts is easily the shittiest looksmax you can do. Fake as fuck, doesn't look half as good as real eyes and makes you feel like a faggot
i'm in the middle of a bunch of ideas right now, just thought i would post the eye color one before i forgot since they came today. blue eyes and dark hair are pretty consistently rated as the most attractive to women, and since i wear contacts anyway it seemed like a natural progression. i also spent the day 6 feet tall, having gotten some height boosting insoles yesterday. as for non-frauding measures, i'm two treatments into derminating the smoking damage i did to my face over the last 8 years, i'm weight lifting every day, and i'm at most a few weeks away from a single digit body fat percentage, down from being obese a year ago today.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers

legit? like latisse?

editor_result-jpg.83789

Slayer eye area

yeah the third picture looks pretty fake from that distance, not so sure i'll go ahead with those. i might try some green ones actually, since the green in the center of my eyes conflicts with the blue a bit. this company didn't have a light blue, just a gray. do you have one to recommend?

i'm in the middle of a bunch of ideas right now, just thought i would post the eye color one before i forgot since they came today. blue eyes and dark hair are pretty consistently rated as the most attractive to women, and since i wear contacts anyway it seemed like a natural progression. i also spent the day 6 feet tall, having gotten some height boosting insoles yesterday. as for non-frauding measures, i'm two treatments into derminating the smoking damage i did to my face over the last 8 years, i'm weight lifting every day, and i'm at most a few weeks away from a single digit body fat percentage, down from being obese a year ago today.
I will be researching in few weeks before a Thailand trip, but I remember that someone has been recommending this brand: colorcl

I have gray lenses coming to me tomorrow

legit? like latisse?
I never looked into it but I've seen a fair bunch of unrelated posts on different forums where they said the elders in their families got lighter eyes after using glaucoma drops
and on Lookism, someone wrote about Dominican models using eyedrops with MSM and other things to lighten their eyes from brown to green/hazel. I'm sure it's doable, when I was taking iodine drops daily I got a piercing blue limbal ring despite being a dark brown eyed curry, go figure lol
Found a pic from then, I'm under no delusions, it was definitely some silly one off thing with the iodine, although a lot of forums say you can lighten your eyes with oral iodine intake. I dunno, maybe I'll look into these things later. Can't deny I'd get a halo from having lighter eyes

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
eye colour is giga cope