Eye colour is more important than eye shape

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Title
No girl will love your muh hunter eyes the thing that makes your eyes exotic and attractive is literally that colour and provided it's just not the bottom 10% eye shape then it's only the eye colour that would matter normies don't know hunter or prey eyes then know black,green and blue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, onlyhereforheight, angelo and 7 others
dnr cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
no fucking shit dude this is obvious. only ones who disagree are copers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, notrealdanish, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
no fucking shit dude this is obvious. only ones who disagree are copers.
This site is full of copers tbh they will do eye lid pulling , ice hooding and all the cope things when all they needed were some balls and decent money to get a kerato pigmentation or iris implants

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 19469
Shape is more important . Chico had brown eyes and still had an amazing eye area not just in psl but broad appeal even to the normie fag . I’ve seen the best a10s irl but failoed by subhuman orbitals and round bug cuck shape like a golfball

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, HarrierDuBois, Gandy and 9 others
this is huge cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nope, Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
Eye spacing is more important than both combined.

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Zeyn, Sigmapsycho and 4 others
Shape is more important . Chico had brown eyes and still had an amazing eye area not just in psl but broad appeal even to the normie fag . I’ve seen the best a10s irl but failoed by sunhuman orbitals and round bug cuck shape
Agree PFL/PFH have a much bigger impact on eye aesthetic than eye colour.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Shape is more important . Chico had brown eyes and still had an amazing eye area not just in psl but broad appeal even to the normie fag . I’ve seen the best a10s irl but failoed by sunhuman orbitals and round bug cuck shape
I said if not bottom 10% eye shape it's always the eye color that would prevail also I have seen a10's IRL with average eye shape and they looked so so so attractive she was a girl and her eyes were literally glowing af

• +1
Nibba eye color only matters for photos, irl you barely notice it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 19469
Slayer:

Main qimg c30a32c1d31d88e43358b14bdad62a2d lq

Incel:

2325032 images

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, theL, Descender and 4 others
I said if not bottom 10% eye shape it's always the eye color that would prevail also I have seen a10's IRL with average eye shape and they looked so so so attractive she was a girl and her eyes were literally glowing af
Men depend on shape , pfl / pct and hooding tho . A girl can look good with a10s regardless of her eye shape tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and 5.5psl
Nope, its Male gaze copium. Years ago it worked but now its worthless

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 23558, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Nibba eye color only matters for photos, irl you barely notice it
IRL that's what you notice jfl I don't know why this site copes so much about eye shape eye color is everything

• +1
IRL that's what you notice jfl I don't know why this site copes so much about eye shape eye color is everything
Idk but why would someone care about muh eyes muh haw if it’s all about maxilla

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, mortis, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Men depend on shape , pfl / pct and hooding tho . A girl can look good with a10s regardless of her eye shape tbh .
Keep coping when men also ascend a fuckton from light blue/green eyes than canthoplasty

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 24444
He is balding and fat also jon kartajarena has a very good jaw
Even if he was nw 0 and lean he'd still be hideous jfl at your reasoning
Eye color is usually a coping mechanism, it's all about pfl and eye spacing.
If you have a sub-0.42 ES Ratio you will look like utter shit regardless of your eye color.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Over for brown eyed incels

Mog
Sergioperdomo2
LaMulaMadridPhotocallmb7zt3VbtlLx

2023 is blue-eyed slayer only

7039162 6463141  m 160 1544013431730
1629681286611 Jordan barrett wedding
CK4DyjbWwAEvk D

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and 5.5psl
Even if he was nw 0 and lean he'd still be hideous jfl at your reasoning
Eye color is usually a coping mechanism, it's all about pfl and eye spacing.
If you have a sub-0.42 ES Ratio you will look like utter shit regardless of your eye color.
It's not even about eye spacing and pfl it's all about forward growth and bone mass at your jaw as a man all we need to be good looking is a big and a sharp jawline tbh eye colour and muh pfl are just cherry on the cake

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
I’ve seen the best a10s irl but failoed by subhuman orbitals and round bug cuck shape like a golfball
provided it's just not the bottom 10% eye shape
Regardless, I don't see the point of the OP. You can't change ur eye color anyways, stroma's a pipe dream

Regardless, I don't see the point of the OP. You can't change ur eye color anyways, stroma's a pipe dream
You can change your eye colour i even had a consultation for it it cost about $10k and they are iris implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and rand anon
You can change your eye colour i even had a consultation for it it cost about $10k and they are iris implants
Just blind yourself broo jfl, risky AF

Just blind yourself broo jfl, risky AF
The doctor said it's risky only when your eyes already had some issues starting before the operation you will have a total 7 eye tests to pass for the operation and all of their results were a success till now no body got blind as of now

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and rand anon
It's not even about eye spacing and pfl it's all about forward growth and bone mass at your jaw as a man all we need to be good looking is a big and a sharp jawline tbh eye colour and muh pfl are just cherry on the cake
Yes bro jaw is law
2744937_17378.jpg
20130930 ajw ae5 1310

Eye area is by far the most important part of your face, most eye-area related failos are brutal and extremely hard to fix, narrow ipd is actually one of the worst failos a man can have.
Fucking retard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, rand anon and 5.5psl
Yes bro jaw is law
2744937_17378.jpg
View attachment 2031301

Eye area is by far the most important part of your face, most eye-area related failos are brutal and extremely hard to fix, narrow ipd is actually one of the worst failos a man can have.
Fucking retard.
That's the issue why are you showing literally the bottom 1% eye areas ? Have you even seen someone IRL with such brutal eye area ? If your eye area is not bottom 10% then it's just the jaw that makes you attractive

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, It'snotover and Deleted member 19469
45DA50D0 D373 4258 8BB9 FF8D8E3601D4
Thomas Shelby has incel tier upper eyelid exposure, but he is saved by his blue eyes. For him this is true by being haloed by his blue eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, rand anon and 5.5psl
That's the issue why are you showing literally the bottom 1% eye areas ? Have you even seen someone IRL with such brutal eye area ? If your eye area is not bottom 10% then it's just the jaw that makes you attractive
Most ethnic have shitty eye area and more generally most people don't have good eye area.
What I'm saying is that the impact of the eye area on facial harmony and attractiveness is much more important than the impact of the jaw, anyone who is at least a little bit educated in looksmaxxing know this.
Why are two of the three most important ratios related to eye area ?
Without a decent eye area you will never be truly good looking, HTN will be your glass ceiling if you only have a good jaw while you can be extremely attractive with a shit jaw and hunter eyes (cf Orb).
Images 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingBetaTut, Deleted member 19469, rand anon and 1 other person
Most ethnic have shitty eye area and more generally most people don't have good eye area.
What I'm saying is that the impact of the eye area on facial harmony and attractiveness is much more important than the impact of the jaw, anyone who is at least a little bit educated in looksmaxxing know this.
Why are two of the three most important ratios related to eye area ?
Without a decent eye area you will never be truly good looking, HTN will be your glass ceiling if you only have a good jaw while you can be extremely attractive with a shit jaw and hunter eyes (cf Orb).
View attachment 2031306
Ok I agree with you but you need both jaw and eyes to look good you can't have very good eye area with a recessed chin , jawless and expect to look good

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and It'snotover
Ok I agree with you but you need both jaw and eyes to look good you can't have very good eye area with a recessed chin , jawless and expect to look good
Unironically if you have hunter eyes even if all of your other features are subhuman you will be at least 5 PSL, this is the most striking feature that someone can have.
Obviously everything matters but nonetheless you can be truly gl with a narrow jaw and weak chin, you can't be truly gl with a shitty eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 19469 and 5.5psl
The doctor said it's risky only when your eyes already had some issues starting before the operation you will have a total 7 eye tests to pass for the operation and all of their results were a success till now no body got blind as of now
Idk bruh, still too risky

View attachment 2031304
Thomas Shelby has incel tier upper eyelid exposure, but he is saved by his blue eyes. For him this is true by being haloed by his blue eyes.
Nah, he's saved by his zygos and jaw. JAW IS LAW

Images 1
This is cope. His jaw is far from shit, it's decent, atleast from the front it is. What Orb has is very good harmony, all his features play well with each other

Idk bruh, still too risky

Nah, he's saved by his zygos and jaw. JAW IS LAW

This is cope. His jaw is far from shit, it's decent, atleast from the front it is. What Orb has is very good harmony, all his features play well with each other
His jaw is narrow and assymetric, his chin is small, clearly not a totally subhuman jaw but
Still a bad one.
He also posted videos where we can clearly see that his chin lack projection from side.

You have to smallow the eyepill bud

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
clearly not a totally subhuman jaw but
Still a bad one.
His jaw isn't bad at all

assymetric
Symmetry is cope, many PSL gods have assymetric features

his chin is small
It isn't ideal for PSL standards, but his jaw looks like that of an anime character's. Even foids hve said he looks like a final fantasy character

He also posted videos where we can clearly see that his chin lack projection from side.
His jaw is far from shit, it's decent, atleast from the front it is

Front and 3/4ths is more important than side profile anyways

is it worth risking blindness to go to yeux clairs or eyecos to lazer the melatonin out of my ugly eyes? :forcedsmile:

His jaw isn't bad at all

Symmetry is cope, many PSL gods have assymetric features

It isn't ideal for PSL standards, but his jaw looks like that of an anime character's. Even foids hve said he looks like a final fantasy character

Front and 3/4ths is more important than side profile anyways
It is clearly, from a PSL standpoint a narrow bigonial and narrow mid-mandible is a bad thing same for a narrow chin, if it wasn't for his insane eye area he would be 5 PSL.
I agree with the fact that symmetry isn't really important but in his case his assymetry is even noticeable in movement which is quite rare.

Without his eye area he wouldn't have this anime vibe, give him bug eyes and i can assure you that nobody would consider him as an anime character.

I agree but in his case even is 3/4th isn't good because of that, and nonetheless IRL people will see you in 3D from all angles.

In ethnic country yes

Title
No girl will love your muh hunter eyes the thing that makes your eyes exotic and attractive is literally that colour and provided it's just not the bottom 10% eye shape then it's only the eye colour that would matter normies don't know hunter or prey eyes then know black,green and blue
Eye color is very subiective preference, eye shape is universal in term what is consider attractive or not

bruh a girl literally told me she liked me bc she likes guys who look mean my eye color is t60. Jesus didn't die for our sins so you can cope

That’s true unless you got brown eyes

Title
low IQ thread