Eye contact and sexual tension?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
In all srsness, when you make eye contact with a girl, do you feel like a sexual tension btw you two? It’s so hard to describe but it’s almost like a gut feeling.

Is it all in my head or have some of u guys experienced this too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Catawampus, Justttt and 5 others
In all srsness, when you make eye contact with a girl, do you feel like a sexual tension btw you two? It’s so hard to describe but it’s almost like a gut feeling.

I have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
I haven't honestly, but I'm a pretty emotionless person. Only made out with 3-4 girls though and was always drunk so idk.

Only works if you're a chad with hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Do you feel like you both know there’s that sexual tension in the air? It’s so hard to explain but it feels you’re both on the “same page”?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Do you feel like you both know there’s that sexual tension in the air? It’s so hard to explain but it feels you’re both on the “same page”?
Yeah it’s obv. Don’t break eye contact they will make you look like a pussy but also don’t curry stare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and CopingCel
Yeah it’s obv. Don’t break eye contact they will make you look like a pussy but also don’t curry stare
curry stare lmfao

depends if she cute or nah

Yes when I was even more awkward and socially isolated than I am now. It’s probably not a mutual feeling unless you are good looking. Now I’m better looking than I was then but I know better than to misinterpret situations

However last year there was one girl who sort of had a crush on me so I could definitely tell there was sexual tension in that situation when we made eye contact from across the room (I was too autistic to talk to her though lol)

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
Yes of course it happened to me, but I don't know it's mutual

It happened once with my old oneitis before the blackpill/me being more nt than now

It feels good af, I knew it was mutual too cause she was smiling lustfully

I’ll never have that look again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I only feel it with my sister

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lepo2317, weallburninhell and 6 others
if you look into a girls eyes and she doesnt turn away out of disgust then u got a chance imo. Never look away before she does even if you're doing it for an uncomfortable period of time. Practise in the mirror, its crucial your 'gazing look' is on point for your face (dont come some actor just take inspiration) , try to avoid an angry or creepy look. Once you pull a girl if you can master deep eye contact and get her to feel the warm fuzzy feeling she'll start to wrap around your finger... or dick.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
if you look into a girls eyes and she doesnt turn away out of disgust then u got a chance imo. Never look away before she does even if you're doing it for an uncomfortable period of time. Practise in the mirror, its crucial your 'gazing look' is on point for your face (dont come some actor just take inspiration) , try to avoid an angry or creepy look. Once you pull a girl if you can master deep eye contact and get her to feel the warm fuzzy feeling she'll start to wrap around your finger... or dick.
Just hypnosis-max theory.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Yeah it’s like you can just tell

it’s just the certain way she looks at you like all submissive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, MrGlutton and Deleted member 3299
almost every day

I avoid eye contact. Hard to do in public transport though when ppl sit right in front of you

yes. but with my looks and height, I'm 100% sure I'm the only one who feels that

Eye contact is a normal part of human communication unless you have autism. If youre feeling sexual tension through eye contact in non sexual situations you might be gay.