EYE CONTACTS ARE AN INSTA LOOKSMAXX

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
TLDR: IF YOU THINK YOULL LOOK BETTER WITH CONTACTS DONT HESITATE TO BUY THEM

If you are even having a SLIGHT interest in getting contacts then please go ahead and do so. I was wondering what I’d look like with other eye colors so I used a TikTok filter(first video). And I think I looked good asf. I then ordered some off a website that were the same color as this filter. They came in today so I put them in ASAP. I sent this thick snowbunny a snap where I looked mid and tired asf and look what she said(second slide). I thought it would be bad telling her they were contacts, but shes still fw me heavy(if not more). I’m not sure if I should wear them like I have heterochromia or not. I haven’t tried both in yet but last photo is another one that got saved in chat by a thick snowbunny w stacylite potential.

IF I GET ANY CRAZY RESULTS ILL LYK

Attachments

• 9f011df0da4e4b259a327fb23ce90883.mov
    9.4 MB
  • IMG_9217.jpeg
    IMG_9217.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9216.jpeg
    IMG_9216.jpeg
    459.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Napoleon1800, watah and 2 others
They are a looksmax, a halo is a natural feature

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and T50CeI
That shit is goofy but be my guest brah lol

If you are even having a SLIGHT interest in getting contacts then please go ahead and do so. I was wondering what I’d look like with other eye colors so I used a TikTok filter(first video). And I think I looked good asf. I then ordered some off a website that were the same color as this filter. They came in today so I put them in ASAP. I sent this thick snowbunny a snap where I looked mid and tired asf and look what she said(second slide). I thought it would be bad telling her they were contacts, but shes still fw me heavy(if not more). I’m not sure if I should wear them like I have heterochromia or not. I haven’t tried both in yet but last photo is another one that got saved in chat by a thick snowbunny w stacylite potential.

water. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: aids and tomcaelum

Dont wear 2 green/blue contacts if you're an ethnic since its obviously fake but if you wear 1 you can fake heterochromia and girls go crazy over that shit (david bowie for example) and its feasible since its a medical condition anyone can have (unlike blue/green eyes)

• +1
Reactions: watah
colored contacts are only for prettyboymaxxed kpop idols and a very few white exceptions.

Generally speaking women will JFL at men with bulging contacts on top of their irises, especially irl and not on snapchat.

But do whatever you want, just dont be surprised.

colored contacts are only for prettyboymaxxed kpop idols and a very few white exceptions.

Generally speaking women will JFL at men with bulging contacts on top of their irises, especially irl and not on snapchat.

But do whatever you want, just dont be surprised.
I mean I plan on wearing them to school where im pretty popular and people know my eyes are brown. Women don’t really care as long as you look good.

What site
also how do your parents not notice and tweak out , i have to get a natty looking color or its over

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I used to think this, but this model I follow wears them all the time. I guess it comes down to preference.
Yeah I guess it's a personality thing. I'm not one to value prosthetics for appeal cuz it's not actually you. I do support permanent changes like hardmaxxing and that stuff. :Comfy:

I mean fair to do what you can and take what you can get ig

Yeah I guess it's a personality thing. I'm not one to value prosthetics for appeal cuz it's not actually you. I do support permanent changes like hardmaxxing and that stuff. :Comfy:

I mean fair to do what you can and take what you can get ig
Haha I feel you I’m literally the opposite, I’d feel like a fraud with surgery but with contacts I could just take them out yk

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
What site
also how do your parents not notice and tweak out , i have to get a natty looking color or its over
Haha my parents would indeed freak out. Just take them out or look at your phone when they’re around you. They were tweaking saying I would go blind so I think they’re getting me special ones. I got mine from eyevos, I just found them on TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
It is possible to fraud this, however it requires quite a bit of lying and practically wearing them everyday if you do not want to be found out

You can say that the color shift happened after you'd been punched in the face and developed acquired heterochromia, althought rare, it is actually possible

You arrive in school wearing contacts.
chad- "yo bro what the fuck's up with your eyes!!"
Whole of chads group laughs as you walk past. You know that if you explained they'd just laugh even more.
You approach your friend group
The member of your friend group that you are least close with squints at you - "is this nigga wearing contacts?!!!"
The whole group erupts in laughter.
Main friend-"That's gay as fuck my nigga!!!"
You go to the bathroom to take them off, but not before lots of people see them and laugh at you.
Your friend group doesn't forget this. over time they move away, not inviting you out to hang, and that friend turns the whole group against you.
One day you see from across the canteen that the group are all chatting together and laughing.
"Maybe they wouldn't mind if i join them"
When you come and join them they fall silent, and you can tell they are all withholding laughter.
you make a lousy excuse and leave.
Eventually you are friendless. sat alone at lunch.
Chad and his friends come and sit down with you.
Chad-'let me see your eyes bro!!!'
Whole friend group chuckles
You lower your gaze, hiding your T50's.
'Look up bro', says chad groupie #7, Todd.
suddenly, they grab your dreadlocks and pull your head up and back. you do not try to hide your eyes, as you know shutting your eyelids would provoke them to try and pry them open
They all laugh at you, and everybody in the canteen sees.
From then on, you start to eat your lunch in the toilets.
Two days in, you recognise the voices of the people coming in. It's your old buddies.
They bang on your door as a joke.
'Who's in there?' they say.
Paralysed by fear, you forget to respond.

'I recognise those shoes'

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and widdi
You arrive in school wearing contacts.
chad- "yo bro what the fuck's up with your eyes!!"
Whole of chads group laughs as you walk past. You know that if you explained they'd just laugh even more.
You approach your friend group
The member of your friend group that you are least close with squints at you - "is this nigga wearing contacts?!!!"
The whole group erupts in laughter.
Main friend-"That's gay as fuck my nigga!!!"
You go to the bathroom to take them off, but not before lots of people see them and laugh at you.
Your friend group doesn't forget this. over time they move away, not inviting you out to hang, and that friend turns the whole group against you.
One day you see from across the canteen that the group are all chatting together and laughing.
"Maybe they wouldn't mind if i join them"
When you come and join them they fall silent, and you can tell they are all withholding laughter.
you make a lousy excuse and leave.
Eventually you are friendless. sat alone at lunch.
Chad and his friends come and sit down with you.
Chad-'let me see your eyes bro!!!'
Whole friend group chuckles
You lower your gaze, hiding your T50's.
'Look up bro', says chad groupie #7, Todd.
suddenly, they grab your dreadlocks and pull your head up and back. you do not try to hide your eyes, as you know shutting your eyelids would provoke them to try and pry them open
They all laugh at you, and everybody in the canteen sees.
From then on, you start to eat your lunch in the toilets.
Two days in, you recognise the voices of the people coming in. It's your old buddies.
They bang on your door as a joke.
'Who's in there?' they say.
Paralysed by fear, you forget to respond.

'I recognise those shoes'
5 reps for part two

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and tozin
Get a job nigga. I’m at school right now and people think it’s cool’s asf. Compliments from girls too. Only .org niggas are self conscious like this
I am writing a series of short stories about what I inagine your life to be like.

I will tag you in the one I am making tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: widdi and tomcaelum
I mean I plan on wearing them to school where im pretty popular and people know my eyes are brown. Women don’t really care as long as you look good.
Bro please do not. U will get relentlessly bullied. I’m buying contacts but it really should be a Friday/Saturday night or vacation thing. You will lose any boost from it as soon as they know they are fake and then u are deficited some.

Bro please do not. U will get relentlessly bullied. I’m buying contacts but it really should be a Friday/Saturday night or vacation thing. You will lose any boost from it as soon as they know they are fake and then u are deficited some.
I’ve been good and getting hella compliments, I wear them one day and don’t the next