Eye exercises

a scared ltn

a scared ltn

Iron
Can eye exercises that target the muscles around the eyes make your eyes look better? Are there any benefits of eye exercises or no?

eye area is 100% genetic. only way to actually not get puffy prey eyes is to sleep well during puberty

• +1
Reactions: a scared ltn
Can eye exercises that target the muscles around the eyes make your eyes look better? Are there any benefits of eye exercises or no?
you seem young so I'm going to give you some legit advice, volufiline cream, and bonesmash your lower supra orbital

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza and a scared ltn
They may improve your vision as eye muscle strength and vision are correlated

Eye exercises don’t work,eyes are determined by genetics and bone growth,use volufiline for slight definition

you seem young so I'm going to give you some legit advice, volufiline cream, and bonesmash your lower supra orbital
don’t listen to this next level cope. volufiline if cope, bone smashing is cope. muh “legit advice”

the only legit soft max there is, is lean maxing. this will give you 95% of looksmaxing potential without surgery.

i fell for these memes also, tried volufiline and bonesmashing in 2022. don’t fall for it.

don’t listen to this next level cope. volufiline if cope, bone smashing is cope. muh “legit advice”

the only legit soft max there is, is lean maxing. this will give you 95% of looksmaxing potential without surgery.

i fell for these memes also, tried volufiline and bonesmashing in 2022. don’t fall for it.
lmao

Eyes exercise doesn't work but you can improve your eyes area by several types of massage it won't be like boom but yup it will work visible result in 6 to 8 month's

Eyes exercise doesn't work but you can improve your eyes area by several types of massage it won't be like boom but yup it will work visible result in 6 to 8 month's
What kind of massages? And Would it cause wrinkles?

Ofc the are☠ how should they help? Just max out ur lashes and eyebrows or get surgery
Well something like squinting I think could biuld the muscles around the eyes so that it appears smaller