Eye help / high-set eyebrow solution

D

Deleted member 26293

Iron
I have no idea why but I feel like my eyes are too low for my eyebrows. I will be getting MSE + facemask and subsequent lefort for severe underbite/class 3 so i hope that fixes the undereye area. But i'm mainly concerned about the upper eyelid (lot of exposure) and how high my eyebrows are compared to my eyes. Another thing is my eyebrow looks thinner than it actually is because ~ 1/5th of my eyebrow is like under the brow bone so...yeah. What surgeries/solutions can fix my eye area overall?

Attachments

• IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and thecel
IMG 1199
This is the x-ray that my dentist took...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zipzam, thecel, Deleted member 25190 and 4 others
Brutal NCT,
Brutal IPD,
Brutal Intercanthal Distance,
Brutal Eye Width to Height Ratio,
etc.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PastillaNegra
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Bro it's seems like it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, malicieusss and thecel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24444
blackpilled supra implants from @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
need upper eyelid fat graft you have hollow upper orbitals

I have no idea why but I feel like my eyes are too low for my eyebrows. I will be getting MSE + facemask and subsequent lefort for severe underbite/class 3 so i hope that fixes the undereye area. But i'm mainly concerned about the upper eyelid (lot of exposure) and how high my eyebrows are compared to my eyes. Another thing is my eyebrow looks thinner than it actually is because ~ 1/5th of my eyebrow is like under the brow bone so...yeah. What surgeries/solutions can fix my eye area overall?
View attachment 2070209This is the x-ray that my dentist took...
oooooooveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr

ho. ly. shit.

View attachment 2070209This is the x-ray that my dentist took...
I don’t know if this is a meme but this person has the craniofacial development of a child.

It looks like the hardest thing you ever chewed was a milkshake.

You would benefit from orbital decompression surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and thecel
You would benefit from orbital decompression surgery.

Cope.

You look like a literal child. Game over

Sunglasses

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back