Eye hooding

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
is there anything to do with UEE thats not surgery hats not cope, and make eyebrows lower

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
if you have some hooding you can permasquint it tightens the whole area after a few weeks you will notice the difference in your relaxed eye

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowerthirdking and Zenis
yes squinting deadass helps not even joking

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
yes squinting deadass helps not even joking
true asf it also reduced my pfh improving my pfl/pfh ratio
but no change in canthal tilt th o

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
true asf it also reduced my pfh improving my pfl/pfh ratio
but no change in canthal tilt th o
canthal tilt cant be changed without surgery. maybe a bit by mewing because it could help with under eye support

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking and mtcut3plush
canthal tilt cant be changed without surgery. maybe a bit by mewing because it could help with under eye support
what changes have you noticed ?

my tilt became slightly less negative over time, and my uee is basicelly gone
i remember seeing a post here by a graycel where he was saying h'll make a guide on how he changed his canthalt tilt with exercises but its delted now i cant find it anywhere and i dont even remember who was that jfl
mine is already positive with tight lower lids but still not positively tilted enough the upper eyelid should be straight like the guy in my pfp

i remember seeing a post here by a graycel where he was saying h'll make a guide on how he changed his canthalt tilt with exercises but its delted now i cant find it anywhere and i dont even remember who was that jfl
mine is already positive with tight lower lids but still not positively tilted enough the upper eyelid should be straight like the guy in my pfp
jfl canthal tilt is based on your bone cant be changed without surgery or good bone devolmpent under eye. Anyone who says otherwise is coping. and my under eyelids are fucking awful it causes my nct

jfl canthal tilt is based on your bone cant be changed without surgery or good bone devolmpent under eye. Anyone who says otherwise is coping. and my under eyelids are fucking awful it causes my nct
chatgpt said obricularis muscle also play a role into determining your canthal tilt

also in canthoplasty i doubt that they mess with the bones at all to fix nct